Need a little motivation!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 9:34pm
via Android

Been having a hard time staying in the groove with exercise ! Good thing I've been keeping eating Pretty good

12 Mar
Girl you better get out of your funk. I was there the beginning of the month and as soon as I did two workouts I was back. Find the time, get changed, and get your sweat on! Show me how it is really supposed to done on here.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 10:08pm
via Android

Today I was feeling super lazy, I wasnt going to workout.. but I told myself that if I dont do it, nobody else its gonna do it for me.. so I stood up did my 45 mins workout and now Im getting ready to jog and walk for an hour.

Dont quit.. you CAN do it!!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 11:35pm
via Android

Wow ash... a workout and then some? Kudos.

And Chan, did you do the workout? Think of it this way as motivation... Ash took the time to write you a message so the least you could do is reciprocate the deed by breaking a sweat. And then let us know that you did.

11 Mar
Haha thanks Jaby... Im done with my workouts for today and after I finished jogging and power walking I felt great because I defeat the laziness that I had today.. I feel like a champ lol
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 11:56pm
via Android

Thanks Ash that is the push I need :-)  I will get off my butt and do something

12 Mar
Haha you go girl! .. I know sometimes its hard but its worth it.. I workout by myself in my room, is not fun but I still push my a$$ so I can look better and feel proud about myself :)
12 Mar
I do it in my basement :-) I will make me sweat ! I can do this
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 12:00am
via Android

Ash... please don't forget a slow motion victory dance/lap with your fists in the air like Rocky balboa from the Rocky movies (I've never seen the movies but I presume he does something like that). And Chan and I are going to hold you accountable to that victory dance so let us know when complete...

As for me and my workout... hmm I've been spending the last hour posting to you guys on here so I need to figure out which one I'm going to do today.

12 Mar
Hahaha shoot! I forgot.. I'll do it tomorrow lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51