What can I do to gain the good kind of weight?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 11:20am
via iOS
Hey I am trying to do the same :') for me what works as in workouts are crunches, flutter kicks, leg lifts for my abs and Dumbell works for my arms and chest make sure you challenge you body do different workouts each day so you body does not become to use to a workout I do recommend the gym I worked out at home for a while and the gym has pushed my body to the next level..... As for food, I eat things with a lot of protein and not much or no saturated fat...... For example fish is so good! Chicken! Tuna see where am going :') there is such thing as good fat in foods after all you body needs it but stay away from things like sausage there no good :') hope this helped if you need anymore help just ask :)
13 Mar
Avocados, nuts and olive oil are great fats too:)
13 Mar
I'm sorry to announce this but... All fats are processed the same.
13 Mar
Sorry Luke, not quite. Animal fats contribute to weight gain and health problems whereas 'healthy' fats can help you lose weight and are good for your heart
13 Mar
Ok... I think you'll find all fats can make you fat. =p. Everything in moderation.
13 Mar
http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/features/skinny-fat-good-fats-bad-fats You'd think that but scientifically plant based fats are essential to brain function, heart health , moods etc. check it out, really interesting!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
Start with weights. Lift weights. More muscle you build the heavier you get. Muscles weighs more than fat
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 5:34am
via iOS
Eat meat like steak and chicken and also mashed patatos. Don't drink sodas or eat junk food and you'll get bigger.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 4:08pm
via iOS
Eat lots of slow carbs and protein rich food and train lots. Be consistent. Keep away from junk food. Hope it helps
49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 10:16pm

Muscle gain requires proteins and resistance/weight training. Most fat gain is not healthy. If you need more fat, just eat more healthy calories than you burn. Maintain a properly balanced eating plan. No magic food, just eat healthy with increased proteins.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51