Hello newbie here from Ireland

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 17, 2013 5:22pm
via Android

Hi, i am new to the forum but been using the program for 2 months, on and off. Goal is to tone body, lose weight. I have a rubbish record at keeping to a routine longer than 2 weeks, generally find supefit people odd. Physical activty does not come easy to me, cardio activity like running makes me nauseous. I do enjoy using weights. Short term goal is to lose some weight for 2 events in April. Longer term is holiday in July - not to have wobbly thighs. I plan to cut out all sugar, eat more veg and fish, i dont eat a lot of carbs generally. I plan to walk more. Go swimming once a week.

I wanted to make public declaration of my goals, to help motivate me ;-)

17 Mar
Happy St. Patrick's day!
17 Mar
Thanks @mr12g !
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 11:53pm
via iOS
I can relate with nearly everything you said, physical activity does not come very naturally to me and i get nauseated or short of breath. I've become better at keeping routines but if anything happens to break them (like sickness or travel) it can be hard to get motivated again. I've found i gained so much confidence after i stopped thinking about my weight and appearance and focussed hard on just being as healthy as possible :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51