Feeling a bit down

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:06am
via Android

Been working out,and eating healthy but lately i have been feeling down.i lost 2kg was super happy but my family and friends just kept saying i am fat and its really making me feel bad.a part of me wants to prove them wrong another part wants to give up

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:11am
via iOS
You know everyone is unique in its way..if u came on skimble,it means you have a goal..just dnt forget..you know you are and what you have to do..everyone who unable to attain your goal,just dnt care..its your body,not theirs..so dnt let go no matter what,cheers
18 Mar
Thanks Matt I needed that
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 8:37am
via Android

hey dont be sad. Show them all how you will be sooo pretty in your boddy soon. Go on i am with you

18 Mar
Lol excited all over again thanks
Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

Ppl will keep on complaining.......do your routine workout....and transform their Awe!! To Oh.....

Good luck

18 Mar
Thanks planning to,I want to amaze myself as well,
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:18pm
via Android

Thanks planning on doing that

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:23pm
via Android

PROVE THEM WRONG!! Don't give up! You can do it. If you give up you'll never be happy with yourself.. Keep going towards your goal and you will be happier than ever.  ;-)

18 Mar
I know,I am so determined I want to feel and look great.being big is no longer cool for me
Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:27pm
via Android

Be better than the person standing in front of ur mirror.....

371525_1059711214_1712247789_n_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:38pm
via Android

Keep going, well done for loosing 2kg and to those who say your fat they won't be saying that when you slim and gorgeous they should support you and praise what you have done x

18 Mar
Thanks was jumping for joy this morning when I stepped on the scale,lol but I don't look any smaller
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:40pm
via Android

Dont give up. I felt the swme way. One day my mother said "you just need to face the facts...you are never going to be the size you was in high school".  Well that just ticked me off and made me bound and determined to proove her wrong!  And I did...I was a size 7 in school and I got down to a size 4!  U recently gained a few pounds and now am working on getting those off me.  Keep going...You Can Do It!

18 Mar
Wow I am extra determined now I want to be a 6 atleast,I will do thanks
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 1:53pm
via Android

Your working out for you,nobody else , people always come of negative to others when they themselves have already given up. Don't do this to impress others  too make yourself feel better, look how bad the people being negative toward u look.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51