4 posts | Original | Recent
40 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 3:14am
via Android

I want to get toned up but I also wanna burn belly fat so i try to run everyday (I run at least 2 miles) and do some other exercises such as sit-ups, push-ups, etc. I've read that if you have belly fat its not good to build muscle because it'll just build muscle over your fat and its going to look worse. So my question is, should i just run every other day, drink a lot of water and eat healthy and once i get rid of my fat start doing other exercise? What do you guys recommend me?!?

20 Mar
Do cardio the majority of youre workouts then do isolation exercises in the area you're tryna lose you're body pulls fat from all over to burn into energy not a pro by any means but the workouts here should do the trick ive started doing this in November when i was 220 not much of a dieter or gym rat just got into a routine liked a few workouts and now 5 months later on swole and alot slimmer at 185, 10 pounds away from where i wanna be just keep it at and you'll see results
20 Mar
babe me to
20 Mar
Wow good job! And thanks for the advice :)
38 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 4:28am
via Android

just keep running to loose fat and keep doing the exercises to gain abs. if i was you i should make a schema that steadly goes intenser to really make effort.
sorry for my bad english btw

1 Post
Mar 20, 2013 4:38am
via Android

Eat cumbers  and  No  sugar  no  Cokes

156 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 5:00am
via iOS
If you we're only working your abs than you would run the risk of looking bulkier in the short term but over time your core muscles would be burning calories that could counter act this. However, because you run as well you are attacking that belly fat on two fronts. I would say you are doing everything right.
20 Mar
Uff ok thanks:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51