Motivation is Back

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

Hello to all my followers and new followers I'm sorry it's been a while I have been gone for a while been very busy handling business but now motivation is back I must admit I did slip up a little bit by eating junk food and not watching my calories but now I know I've been trying to maintain my weight but now I'm back to work it all out and solve all of my problems As you can see I did four workouts already I am very determined to keep on pushin forward towards more results I have been doing good I lost 15 to 20 pounds and will continuously keep moving forward to shed more pounds So everyone I hope you're ready to lace up your sneakers and get ready for an awesome workout!!!! Because i am amped I gave you all a 3 and a half weeks break lol now lets accomplish 15 workouts today it dont have to be in one setting just as long as we all get our 15 workouts in today im 4 in 11 more for me to go are you ready...... let's go!!! I believe you and I believe in me and together we Can conquer anything!!!! Note: To all of my existing followers be prepare for an awesome workout I am now back and ready to help you reach your goals sorry I've been gone for a while but now I am even more amped to push it to the limit! To those that wish to follow me don't hesitate in the words of the nike saying "Just Do It" lol yea yea corny i know just in a awesome mood today!!! Can't help it! I will most definitely follow you back! LET THE FITNESS BEGIN!!!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

15 workout completed off my behalf now followers you do the same

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51