Bikini ready workout buddy

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

Hello everyone, summer is almost here and I am far from bikini ready and in need of a workout buddy. I'm basically trying to tone all over. I'm looking for someone that will help motivate me to get at least 25 minutes of cardio in 5 days a week and daily ab, arm, and leg workout. I'm a waitress so I spend about 30+ hours a week on my feet waking/running and I have a hour 1/2 jazz class two times a week but it's not enough (obviously). I eat well (no fast food, fried foods, preservatives, and most of my meals consist of fruits and veggies since I'm a vegetarian on most days... I sneak in some salmon sometimes) but I would like to drink more water and eat less carbs which I've cut down significantly to only once or twice a week. Soo any one want to help?

21 Mar
Have you work out today, what did you do? Or are you thinking about doing!!
21 Mar
#ADVOSOONER on Facebook.
21 Mar
I help clients via recipes and workouts.
21 Mar
I started off with the five minute armd and Abs before my managerial accounting class (I'm a complete
21 Mar
I'm a college student. Then I attended my hour 1/2 jazz class and I just finished a earth yoga class that really worked my legs, arms, and core. What exercises did you all do today? Any good exercisers before bed?
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 8:39pm
via iOS
I need a bikini body too. I will b ur workout buddy! I need a flat stomach and less hipfat. I already have a gab between my thighs and I want it to be bigger
20 Mar
Awesome I already did a nice workout today called full body maniac. It's pretty hard core with a lot of push ups. I'm getting ready for work but lets set a time and workout for tomorrow.
20 Mar
Did 5 min of plank and 200 jumping jacks. I am starting track in 2 weeks where I loose .5-1 pound a week for eating a lot
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
Count me in, I also need to find somebody who's seriously about working out. I am in a couple of challenges but do some running. It'll be nice to see how far we can get..
Good luck!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 9:55pm
via iOS
I just started getting serious about losing weight about a month ago and made a blog on my journey to lose weight both for an upcoming cruise and for my wedding coming up 2 years down the road. I found that blogging has helped me to hold myself accountable. So far I have lost 10 pounds and would love to find workout buddies also struggling to lose weight to keep me motivated instead of giving up like I have done countless numbers of times in the past! Follow me on my blog www.buhbyejigglywiggly.webs.com

I just started it like I said but I post healthy recipes and my reviews on the insanity workout vids I just started! 
Picture_of_me_1_thumb
1 Post
Mar 21, 2013 3:54am

I want to start working out but I lack the motivation.  I have gained a lot of weight and sitting here watching my boyfriend work out and losing a lot of weight is making me jealous and feel pathetic.  

I am not sure how this work out system works yet but I would love to find a few people who would like to get on a schedule with me!

All I have to say is this girl is not getting into a nice bikini until she looses this tummy thing shes got goin on! :)

22 Mar
What kind of workouts are you doing to get that bikini bod?
22 Mar
I am just starting out but I have tried abs attack and all around abs on my friends workout trainer so I think I will continue using those, but I need to find some other good work outs. I am so busy with work, it is so hard to find time!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,238 topics, 38,250 posts

Motivation & Support

8,510 topics, 41,720 posts

App Updates

17 topics, 53 posts

Ask the Pros

725 topics, 1,847 posts

Workouts and Programs