Overcoming obstacles

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 11:42pm
via Android

So we all know that getting fit and healthy has many obstacles. What are some of the obstacles that you've had to overcome and how do you keep yourself motivated to continue to reach your goal?

23 Mar
Sometimes going hard and still not seeing results
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 4:22am
via Android

Change of diet

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 4:22am
via Android

Intensity of workouy

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 4:23am
via Android

Mental state. Pushing myself to unknown limits snd not looking back.

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 8:19am
via Android

Persistent back issues that cause pain in my arms and hands in addition to usual upper mid and lower back pain.
I modify my workouts if necessary to ensure i still work out even if i am sore. Hoping that yoga will eventually help me correct my problems

22 Mar
Have similar problem but mine radiates from lower lumbar and downwards. Can be very frustrating at times.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 3:52pm
via Android

I think one of the biggest obstacles for me was getting back into a routine and building me fitness levels back up.  The most rewarding part of that obstacle, though, was learning that I didn't need a gym or equipment to get a rockin' workout!

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

Probably all the negativity around me and the people wanting to see you do bad is the biggest obstacles for me.

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 12:08am
via iOS
At first it was the change of consistency and intensity. Not to mention diet. But none of it compares to being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when you're 27 years old. Talk about adverse. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51