Improvements and disappointment

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 9:49am
via Android

I've been going to the gym for 3 months now. I have been on rest from running for 2months. I've been really active on aerobics and now on my new program. As I'm a Filipino, rice(white) is a staple food for us and it was a struggle for me to limit my intake. Now I no longer crave for it and if I do overat rice I never go for more than a cup anymore, actually I don't think I consume a cups' serving anymore. I already lost a few inches off. It's really an achivement for me now that I've already changed my eating habits. I do still eat sweets once in a while but I don't go overboard anymore. I can also feel that I'm already forming muscles but there is still a layer of fat that I need to lose. Now the disappointment, as with the few inches that I have lost, I noticed that my hips and my butt decreased. I don't want to lose my curves but I do want to get toned. My goal is to have definition and cuts in my stomach. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there anything I should do to make my butt pop?

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 9:58am
via Android

When you workout and are losing weight, you're losing weight everywhere. Do your butt, boobs, thighs and everything else will lose volume. You're not doing anything wrong, it's just results. Do squats and lunges, I made a workout for the butty, try it. You'll be more defined with more results, but sweets shouldn't be in your diet, only natural sweets, life an apple or banana things like that. Good luck girl!!

22 Mar
Thanks girl. I only eat sweets once in a while. Like today, I haven't eaten cake for like two weeks and I only ate a slice. I don't want to make specific foods to be like a sin to eat cause I don't want to slip one day and give in.
22 Mar
I started my new program and they include lunges with weight and leg lifts. Thanks sweety! :)
24 Mar
You've doing good then :) let's say you give up something it's extremely hard not to eat but you know it's bad for you, reward yourself with a small portion every two or three weeks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51