I want to lose 10 lb

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 2:46am
via Android

How do i lose ten lb, I've been struggling for months. I'm doing zumba mon to fri and trying to eat a healthy balanced diet. But i can't get rid of ten pounds . HELP any tricks

25 Mar
Its in your diet.. you can workout everyday but if you dont put the proper nutrition back in your body you wont see results
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 4:44am
via iOS
You have to get done to really business..everything you are doing is correct but you to do even more..drink more water..do abs workout too..more cardio..zumba is intense but do cardio where you have to change your heart rate like jog..run then walk,alternate.gud luck
25 Mar
Thankz matt i will try that :-D
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 12:47pm
via Android

As well as your diet, try also to fast on mondays and thursdays intermittantly. And see the difference in just 3 weeks..... trust me on that.
( for eg, try not eat from sun rise till sun set....!!!! ) it will need your power of determination and sincere intention.
Let me know, also you should find a training buddy via online....such as skype..hope this all helps.
Ash

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 1:01pm
via Android

Ok i need a training bud

26 Mar
Will follow you:)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 1:04pm
via Android

Count me in, let me which days your available??.. My username aliash1978
Any help let me know.
Ash

Image_thumb
109 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

Cardio is good but you need to lift some weights. You continue to burn calories after you complete a workout with weights. The heavier the weight the more calories you burn. Women should not be afraid to lift weights. Weights are my best friend.

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 2:21pm
via iOS
I would suggest running. Having a workout buddy is a good idea, it keeps you motivated to try harder. Try adding more fiber and less fat to your diet. A smoothe diet has worked for me. I lost like more than 2pounds in the week i tried it
25 Mar
Any smoothie or you take like herba life or something? :-)
25 Mar
No pills or anything. Just smoothies and soup. Butternut soup helps u feel fuller. I made it with fat free plain yoghurt and fat free milk. I ate All Bran in the mornings, and smoothies and soup for lunch and dinner.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51