New to this but so determined

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 27, 2013 5:09pm
via iOS
Need some new followers that are as determined as I am to get toned and fit for the summer !!!

What are the best exercises this far you have tried ? Any food tips ?
27 Mar
27 Mar
Me too I'm going to try to stay motivated! I have only done 1 workout & it wasnt that bad
27 Mar
Lets do it !!! What are your workout goals ?
27 Mar
Drink plenty of water before your workout... best of luck
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 5:47pm
via iOS
I'm all about loosing my belly fat. There're an Ab Ripper X workout here which I find pretty effective. It's very intense so you only do it mwf. But it works!
27 Mar
Excellent. Yes I'm focused on my belly as well (ESP the lower). Also my thighs could be much tighter. I will look into that. There really are some great workouts on here. I'm probably going to make my own.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 27, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
Food-wise.. Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to loose weight, then go for low sugar low fat diet. That means no fast food, no coke, no fattening salad dressing.... Once in a while is ok as a reward;) try to eat small but frequent meals. Pack on nuts and fruits. Replace fish and chicken with red meat. Also drink LOTS of water. Good luck!
27 Mar
Definitely. I have been doing all of that. No fried goods definitely,snacking(chips), or sodas/juices. I drink plenty of water. I just need to better control my portions. Sometimes I can overdo it without giving myself time to get full. But learning to drink more water in between meals to see if its hunger or thirst.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51