Who needs motivation? We all can support each other!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Mar 28, 2013 2:04am
via Android

Are you battling with something? What do you think you need? HOW DO YOU FEEL? Whats your goal?

6 Posts
Mar 28, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

batteling with exercise and dealing with major heart disease issues... i need motivation and a great place to start.. ive got the diet part down.. but with my congestive heart failure i have trouble with keeping myself hydrated because im limited on the fluid i can have... I feel sluggish but ready to start rebuilding my body and strenthening my heart. My goal by december is to be in shape enough to be able to participate in beginner snowboarding.. or even to be able to handel the elevation enough to not be out of breath when i walk a few steps...

28 Mar
Due to health problems physical activity is needed. Most of us stress about what we will be losing, or just not ready for tge big change.so because of the discomfort we become discouraged, we want to rush things fast results & not deal with sweating, being tired, hurting, ect. The most important thing I want to think about is HOW YOU FEEL. Where's your confidence? Accept your appearance so that you may love yourself.... THEN the changes will begin "I love myself so let me not eat that" "I would love to be in this dress, I going to go...
29 Mar
:,( that's sad
66 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:02am
via Android

Im sad about ADHD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51