:( oh my gosh!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 28, 2013 11:05pm
via Android

I've let a month pass, and I haven't worked out or anything! I haven't gained or lost weight, but I feel horrible! I need motivation guyssssssss!:o

29 Mar
Time to get motivated hot stuff
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 1:00am
via Android

Holy schnikes, a month, i feel bad when i don t work out for 3 days.

29 Mar
Lol good job making her feel better dude
29 Mar
me too gosh :(
30 Mar
Motivation
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:08pm
via Android

Gota start small, do some small full body routines for a couple of days a week. Eat right too, after a month damn near anything can have a negative reaction to your body (I'm saying anything u eat thwarted not healthy)

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:34pm
via iOS
What
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 1:33pm
via Android

Wow. I try n go to bed without finishing my exercise routine & i feel too guilty to sleep. Lol. Set up a routine & enter s challenge or two. It will help motivate u.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 1:33pm
via iOS
Don't be too down on yourself, we all lose out motivation from time to time. You just have to remember why you started in the first place, start off slowly again to see where your fitness levels are, eat right and maybe a little KKCO!! Find your groove again, make it fun
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 4:14pm
via iOS
summer is close!!! get your body to look best than anyone! you can do it! get youself to it and be in a good mood when you workout ! listen to motivating music and smile!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 29, 2013 5:13pm
via iOS
You'r so prety go to work for more ...
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 6:48pm
via iOS
Same here! I got sick and then went on a trip and couldn't seem to get back into my routine afterwards. And the time change didn't help, either haha
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 7:20pm
via Android

Okay, so you fell off the horse (and let it run away). So now that its coming back, Get Back On. No worries, it happens to everyone. Remember how good it makes you feel (inside and out) and how it empowers you. Someone mentioned joining a challenge, it's a great way to get back into it, get motivated, & stay focused. Welcome back!

30 Mar
Well said

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51