Not trying to be Top model size lol

2 posts | Original | Recent

195250_46208073_2049514139_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 29, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Hi everyone I am new to this app and hope its what I need in my life! I am on a journey to lose weight probably around 40-50 pounds........ I want to lose weight as well as tone up and am in need of any helpful tips! THANKS

29 Mar
Omg.. first start by googling foods to help replace whats not so healthy. Take small steps. .. like walk first. That'll lead you to the door of Cardio. I'm starting a Health Difference today. Just eating best I can. ... exercising, & just staying positive. Your welcome to join.
22 Apr
I'm new to this app to and need some help.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:30pm
via Android

This app is really good when it comes to helping you follow exercise routines.  But You gotta remember that weight loss has a lot to do with nutrition.  Some say is 70% food intake and 30% exercise.  To start understanding your eating habits is good if you write down all you eat on a normal day.  A calorie counting app could easily help with that.  People tend to be extremely unaware of how many calories they consume daily. The next step is understanding how many calories you should consume according to your height and creating a "lyfestyle" (and not a diet) that would satisfy those needs.  There are a lot more tips after that.  But start with those and let me know if you need more help!

29 Mar
Thanks for the info yeah my eating ha bit definitely aren't the best I tend to eat once to twice a day so nutrition is really my starting point again THANKS FOR THE TIPS!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51