TOUGH MUDDER ??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 1:01pm
via Android

Has anyone on here tried Tough Mudder? How was it? Would you recommend doing it? Details please about your experience :) it sounds like a lot of fun!

29 Mar
I enjoy them. I have done mud factor, spartan, & titan. You run first and then you do the challenge course. Run 5ks at least twice per month and train in the gym to build body strength.
05 Apr
Doing it in Sept & have recruited 54 others to take part... U only live once so do it, smash it & celebrate it!!
01 Aug
Have u went on tm's web they do say all the obstcal names the web site is toughmudder.com at the finish u will resive a head band. Oh yes i can tell u they have the world toughest mudder as well 24 hours do as many laps the most laps is the winner 3 catorgories one is group n the other one r female n a male the most for the female did was 9 laps for a male two time wtm champ also 9 laps
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 1:27pm
via iOS
I did it a few month ago!! It was insanely fun! Very challenging, very dirty, and possibly the best workout of my life lol I couldn't move for a few days after but it was well worth it. I had a few great friends with me and it was so satisfying to finish!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
I'd love to do it!!! It looks like a great time!!! Are you just starting to workout? I am. I was hoping if I made a big physical difference in a year that I'd be able to do it.
03 Apr
Thanks! Ill have to really start sticking to it. I'm a little nervous about it because my knee is bad. I dislocated it twice and sprained it. Plus I have varicose veins. I'm only 23. Which having it at my age sucks. I've seen pictures of people who are amputees doing it. I figured if they can do it why couldn't I?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51