Suicidel friends

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

I realy need 2 find some new friends that is realy not suiecidle i'm realy getting tired of staying up all nigt to convince them not to

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

Don't give up on em. If this has been going in for a while then they are probably just doing it for attention. But that does not mean they won't commit suicide. Just tell then to talk to a professional. it's not you're job to be their counselor, but a good friend.

Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 4:41pm
via Android

Let me just say... why are you still friends with them. Well if you want to help them that would make sense. Why do they want to be so suisidle if they have problems talk too them and work it out or maybe a theripist it may cost but it just might work. Godd luck

Image_thumb
89 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

Good advice. My mum has severe mental illness, many suicide attempts and countless threats. It does wear you down. Remember they are accountable for their own actions, you can only offer support and seek others advice too. Tell someone and share the burden, then if they ever actually succeed you wont have any guilt (thats what i tell myself, and why i call my mum everyday to check she is alive).
Ps when stress gets too much, hop on a treadmill and pretend to run away!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 11:07pm
via Android

You should stay friends with them until they acctually do the deed, then go friend hunting on workout trainer.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51