I feel horrible!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 8:01pm
via iOS
I feel horrible. I was doing so good in working out that I can't understand what happened. Shit happened in the house and I think I got depressed for a few weeks but now I'm trying to get myself back together. I have a lot more catching up to do. I hope I can get my body back in shape.
03 Apr
Why u feel horrible
03 Apr
I was having problems at home so I stopped exercising that's why I felt horrible because I was doing so good while I was exercising then idk. Just stopped.
03 Apr
I'm sorry I hope u get back into exercising
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 11:17pm
via Android

Aww depression is a mother lol use whatever is going on at home as your fuel during workouts. Dont turn into the hulk, but maybe the situation there can give you some intense, stress rekieving workouts. Keep it up Jude and dont let depression or anything else keep you away from your fitness goals

03 Apr
Thanks that's what I decided to do. Things are getting a bit better but still confused but I have to learn I can't just stop myself from living just because there's a problem. I'll get it right soon. I'll use it as a motivation. To be hones it does ease the stress a bit.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 8:46pm

Just remember that it doesnt make you weak to go through problems or have depression....Just get back to working out and....drink tea! lol people laugh at me for drinking tea when my head hurts or somethings wrong, but it does help out, besides working out

03 Apr
Mmmm tea. It's true it does help soothe the mind. Each different type of tea helps different parts of the body. I enjoy my ginger tea. My aunt drinks this natural helps them calm their minds and helps them sleep at night. I forgot the name of it though.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 9:09pm

Hmm one that comes to mind is camomille or something like that...nice to meet a fellow tea drinker lol my favorites are passion tea and green tea. no sugar, no milk

03 Apr
I like green tea as well and lol yea I think that's the name of it. You can show your friends the health benefits of drinking tea online as well. It's always good to have a healthy mind and body.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 9:34pm

Even when your mind and body arent 100 percent, you can still do good things :).....how are you liking skimble so far?

03 Apr
Skimble is great! I find myself working harder in 1 hour here then in 2-3 hours at the gym. It's like having a professional coach tell you what to do without having to pay bundle for it. At the gym since there's so many people that go during the time I go I wind up having to wait for a machine to use it. Here's it's more affordable. Just invest in the tools I need for an exercise and that's all. What about you? How are you enjoying this app?
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:06pm

I used to use this app alot, and then I recently came back to it....Dont spend 2-3 hours in the gym!! I think 45 minutes to an hour should be good for ya, because after a while your body starts releasing a hormone that stores fat....cortisol, your worst enemy.

03 Apr
No lol. I didn't work 2-3 hours straight at the gym. I had extreme amount of breaks because I got waiting on others to be done using the machines. Lol I think I worked out about 1 hour and 46 minutes. I'm good for today. I'm a shower, cook dinner for my dad and sister and eat. Some odd reason I'm craving a milk shake. Lol xP
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:13pm

Theres nothing wrnog witha  milk shake here....and there.....and once a day....or maybe more than once :P Thats cool that you cook for your dad and sis. I don't want to hit any sore topics on this public forums, so I wont ask about your mum

04 Apr
Lol My mom's doing just fine. She got remarried and she runs a foster home. There's really wasn't enough space in the house and I was getting tired of working for my mom for little pay. So I went to live with my dad for the first time. It's soo much different from my living with my mom. xD I just finished eating my first burrito and now I'm on my second one. xP
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 1:10am
via Android

Woah woah woah...two burritos? Now I know why you feel horrible lol speaking of burritos, what is your nationality...you look full hispanic...wow I just aaid speaking of burritos :/ lol

04 Apr
Lol I'm full Puerto Rican. What about you? Also I need to eat a little extra. I hadn't exercise over a month and I still winded up losing weight so when I begin to exercise it's just going to get worse. I could be sick and not know. I have to get that checked out again.
04 Apr
Ah I have a full blooded boriqua on my hands :D Yeah I think you should be eating more than burritos :P you look nice and slim, a good weight. Maybe you could do less intense stuff now and stay at the weight you are or just eat more
04 Apr
Oh and I'm mixed Native American (Mohawk), black and Irish
05 Apr
I actually want to gain muscle. I want to be fit for the national guard so I believe that would be more intense workouts. Lol. What is your motivation for working out?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51