Tired a lot lately!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

For the past 2 weeks I stopped eating healthy( whole foods) and I have been craving carbs( I haven't had them in a month) and I always give in to them and they make me extremely weak and sleepy, I am losing my motivation to workout and be healthy, WHY???

02 Apr
I know the feeling you're talking about because it happens to me A LOT. usually between September through March, during the colder months is when I lose my motivation. I get motivated when it starts to get sunny outside. Im motivated now because I know summer is right around the corner! :-) just try and focus on your goal. Sometimes I get more motivated when I switch up my dieting or exercises. For example, Im extra motivated because I lowered my calorie intake to 1200 a day and I know it will help me lose weight faster. You just gotta...
03 Apr
Thanks, I think I will switch up my workouts.
10 Apr
Omg....I have struggled with the same issue for the past few years! And now with 2 very active young boys im constantly drained and finding myself reaching for those quick junk food sugar boosters. Unfortunately this time I am having 1 hella time getting back to my raw organic healthy lifestyle. I got this app hoping to find motivation ..... I seem to be sorta motivated but lack all energy. :o(
275997_100004605425326_746548928_n_thumb
64 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:42pm
via Android

I got to bed at 10pm and I'm not getting to sleep before 3am.
Other than Sundays, I've not had breakfast for 2 months and I usually skip lunch, dinner or both. I'm just nut hungry.

HELP

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51