Ahhhh assfkfnsjzxb .. Help!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 4:41am
via iOS
This might be a novel long post .. :/ haha. So i downloaded this app a whiiiile ago, along with a bunch of other workout apps, calorie counters etc..my boyfriend and i got a year gym membership for christmas and ive lost all motivation practically. I havent used this app since like november? And ive been going to the gym as much as i can around school& my job..i feel like i was making some progress but now i have hit a plateau and i feel like i've made no progress at all. I tried setting a goal for myself that id reach my weightloss goal by summer and idk if i can do that now cause i dont see myself getting that "Push". The bf doesnt help either because when we're out to eat he eats whateverrrrr he wants & when hes at the gym he goes to bulk up and do all the weights.. While i focus on cardio and cutting out all the crap foods. Its super hard and i was just wondering if anyone else has/is having a hard time staying motivated? Any suggestions on what can help? Thanks!! :)
04 Apr
Start doing weights
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 1:23pm
via Android

I hear ya loud and clear! We all hit that from time to time. Have u tried changing up ur routine at all? Dont b afraid to hit the weights with ur boyfriend. U wont get big and bulky if ur not eating for it i promise. Point is look for new things to do to get u moven again.

04 Apr
You won't get big and bulky at all Testosterone (male hormone) is responsible for most muscle gaining. Female body builders take them as supplements!
04 Apr
I stand corrected
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:11pm
via iOS
We all have those times. Try changing exercises or eating differently, basically keeping things fresh.
Remember that it always gets better! 
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:41pm
via iOS
I so know what it feels like to not be motivated. I have the same problem. What helps me is to inform those closest to you what your goals are and have them HELP keep you motivated. And explain to your bf about the eating habits and I'm pretty darn tooten he'll eat healthier ... Well at least around you. And at the gym you could try going to some different classes, like everyone else said keeping it fresh. Cause I'm in the same boat as you
369360_100000536027689_2068288892_n_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 8:49am
via Android

Well, I always say that having a healthy life is not easy, first because we want to loss weight, having healthy food and doing one sport routine. But the reality is that many don't reach they goals. I suggest you, when you feel unmotivated think about that you are creating one new person, you are revealing yourself, and that means you create new habits, New life philisophie, and many people around you won't have it, but also it should encourage you for working harder, having self control and discipline.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51