Renew my motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 4, 2013 2:27pm

In the past year I lost 75 lbs. I had great motivation because we were going on a hot holiday in February. Since we have been back, I don't have the motivation I had earlier. I am on a weight loss program and I just can't put my heart into it for the second time. I got a taste of the good life and I want to get back on track. I was told about this app and have decided to give it a try. Any suggestions on getting rid of the sweet tooth and on the right track?

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

If you had a coach they would ask you to make a vision statement.  Picture what you want to do or be doing or look like in 3 months.  Losing weight is an outcome of eating healthy and being strong and well.  Figure out what your greatest motivation is and make that a priority statement that you can always refer to when you feel you are not able to continue.
Then make just a couple of SMART goals for the week.  Smart mean specific, measurable, action oriented, reasonable and on a time line.  Look at the calendar for the week.  If you have any obstacles then create some strategies to overcome them.  Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51