Is Soreness A Good Thing?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:01am
via Android

So everyone knows that beginning any workout regimen is gonna leave you sore. But as I've continued its no big deal. I definitely don't miss being sore but does that mean workouts are getting too easy or I'm just awesome at what I'm doing (jk). Keep in mind that I try to change up my workouts daily and please answer if you can. Thanks!

06 Apr
Its more like I'm not getting sore
06 Apr
Yes that means it's working!!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:32am
via iOS
It's a good thing, don't worry
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:49am
via Android

Heck yes!! :) -I love being soar after working out!! :)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:52am
via iOS
Of course it is! If you didn't get sore, then you didn't work out right or enough.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 12:50pm
via iOS
I'm only soar a little bit should I be really soar or not so much??
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 3:05pm
via iOS
Soreness after a workout means that wherever your pain is your body's building lean muscle over it. So you notice after your soreness goes away, if you do the same workout again, you will find it much easier
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 3:06pm
via iOS
Hence the saying, "no pain, no gain."
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 7:26pm

Yes, I think if you aren't getting sore at all, you have to kick it up a notch. You should definitely feel some tiny bit of pain after a workout. I've been sore all week since my first workout (in a long time) on Tuesday, but I've done a lot of stretches and worked through it (mindful to not pull anything). 

Congrats on not being sore in your current workouts, because that means you accomplished and kicked booty at that level. Just kick it up a notch now. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51