NO excuses! None!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 7:24pm

The key to getting fit and losing weight is discipline. This week I decided to rejoin a gym and restart my workout and diet routine. This is also the week I have my "lady friend", which cuases me to feel fatigued, get migraines, and overall feel really icky and lack energy. Last night and this morning I woke up feeling terrible. I laid down for awhile and while I don't feel great, I feel a little better. So I'm going to do the workouts as planned, despite how I feel. I'll get through them and probably lay down for most of the day afterwards, but no excuses! Anyone can work out for a few minutes a day, under any circumstance! You can do it!

06 Apr
Thats the spirit so keep it up like an egg girl
07 Apr
If you can muster the motivation to start, usually working out ends up helping me feel better after, cramps and stuff ease up a bit. Good luck!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 7:38pm
via Android

Thanks for the motivation! I hope you succeed in your goals.

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
Don't give up.  Complete your goals, and be proud of yourself. Good luck
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

Great attitude! When I started exercising three years ago I was recovering from an illness and was so weak I was finding daily activity challenging but I just started with ten minutes a day and built up gradually, and now I'm totally hooked and the fittest I've ever been. I still want to get a lot stronger and increase my endurance and speed but now I know it really is possible to make big changes if you just keep going :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51