Anyone make the mistake of eating Mcy D's in the morning every once in a while?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 11:36am
via iOS
I did today and I feel like crap. It's really messing up my workout. Def eating good tomorrow morning!
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 12:25pm
via iOS
Once in a while is fine. A #1 is the healthiest thing on the Morning menu.
08 Apr
My husband and I love the mcgridles. We don't get them all the time but ugh I did today and I regret it. We normally split it but he wouldn't take any of it : ( no more of that for me! What's a #1?
08 Apr
Egg McMuffin :)
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 1:57pm
via Android

Only few times i did was when i was hungover like fuck best breakfast for the wasted...

08 Apr
Haha yea seems like that's everyone's cure.
08 Apr
Haha yea doesnt happen often that i'll eat McDonalds. Mostly while traveling just cuz you have no idea where to go and its easy.
18 Apr
When you're hungover it's just what you want!
19 Apr
Bahaha he beat me to it. Best hangover meal!
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 5:55am
via Android

I sure do make the conscious mistake of purchasing a delicious mocha frappe from mcdonalds.  Sometimes I mistakenly ask for a medium one  I hate that I'm so forgetful at times.

18 Apr
I love their iced coffee I always get a medium
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 7:13am
via iOS
I do but its not mistakenly haha im so bad when it comes to eating out sometimes. When i make that mistake i go for a run afterwards. Its not bad every once in a while its really only bad in excess.
18 Apr
That's always the best way to do it. Instead of messing up all day but eating a bunch of junk, work out and eat right again. Everyone is gonna have their slip ups. And right now it's really hard for me. My sweet tooth is driving me crazy haha
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 7:54am
via Android

Maccy D 's is my weakness

18 Apr
It's mine too on Sunday mornings : (
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
Ugh there's a 24 hour one down the block from me! Hard to resist when I'm desperate
18 Apr
Oh I bet!! I use to live a block away from one but luckily I always forgot it was there. Haha
18 Apr
But honestly yo, there's always healthier stuff even at McDonald's they have wraps and stuff now. And those mini breakfast wrap things aren't SO bad. I think it's realistic to get McDonald's every now and again but it helps me to say okay I'm gonna make sure I burn an extra 200 calories today or take the stairs my job just to keep myself in check.
18 Apr
Yea for sure. I usually get the wraps cause I'm picky about chicken and I don't get burgers. One of these times ill have to try to breakfast ones. Taking the stairs is always a good idea. Ill have to remember just to try to burn the extra calories I take in when I mess up. Think of it as I have to work out this long to be able to eat that.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 3:24am
via Android

Not micky d or burger king , but twice a month i ll eat chinese fast food,  my weakness,  haven t had mcd or bk in 5 months

19 Apr
Good for you! I use to barely eat the stuff. My husband loves Chinese too. I don't get it often chicken looks weird haha if it is chicken
19 Apr
Yeah i don t like all chinese food, just this one resturant that is really great, only place i like.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 6:52pm
Be strong this week and say "no thanks"
19 Apr
Thanks for the motivation!! I think this week I'm safe since family came into town. Then again I have to fight the urge of donuts.
19 Apr
I'm so glad we dont have many donut places in the UK. Id eat them every day. Lol.
19 Apr
Haha your lucky. I'm in the US and they are everywhere. . I use to eat like five at a time sometimes. If I did that now I'd probably die haha I don't know how I don't weigh more then what I do from high school. I

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51