How do I tone up legs and butt?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2013 12:28am
via Android

I'm starting my second week jogging. I'm currently jogging 2 minutes then walking 2 minutes to build my stamina for about 2 miles every other day. My off days I power walk 2 miles. What other exercises are good for toning your legs and butt? Also want are good weight free exercises for getting nice lean arms?

09 Apr
Exercise bike or a cross trainer should do the trick
09 Apr
Squats. Running builds gets you in to the cardio zone where you will tone your heart and lungs. With out any resistance(weights or body weight) your just burning fat not really toning. As for your arms against the wall pushups, tdips and under grip pullups work well
09 Apr
Squats, lunges, biking. Also checkout the workouts section... they have a special section on legs and butts.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 9:47am
via Android

Squats ( use a weight to work triceps at same time), alternating side lunges, donkey kicks & donkey side kicks, lay on ur side, raise top leg and makes forward circuls for 30s then reverse. Get a chair, stand with feet slightly apart and go to sit slightly above the chair, stand and keep repeating for 1 min, rest, repeat for a few sets.

09 Apr
Lol how do you train your triceps while squatting?
09 Apr
To work ur triceps, hold a weight above ur head, as u dip into ur squat, lower the weight behind ur head while keepin ur elbows up and triceps in line with ur ear. ( Dnt know wat the official name of the arm move is. I think tricep dips.)
09 Apr
Hehehe creative but sounds like something everyone should skip. You can never hold good form on both specially with heavier weights.
09 Apr
Iv see professional trainers use this move all the time and on workout dvds. I like to multitask workout wen possible. I wud only recommend with a lighter weight than tricep only exercise, especially for begginers. But i cud use heavier and u look like u cud too, but always safety 1st.
09 Apr
Yea well. Squats without any real addes resistance dont do much for my legs. And this tricep exercise i always find it hard to hold good form. So woudnt really work for me. Maybe it does for others :-)
Image_thumb
109 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 4:08pm
via Android

Squats, lunges. Here are some great workouts for the legs and butt. SD3 - Trim The Inner Thighs   Butt & Legs No.1 ~B  Booty Burn (C.M.)  Legs And Bootay!  (C.M.)

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 5:16pm
via Android

Boxer squats. Burpees. Pulse or Stutter  Squats(something like that) . Downward dog leg lifts. Yoga. Wall sits. Sumo squats... If I think of more I'll let you know

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51