Motivation please

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 10, 2013 8:44pm
via Android

Ok so I'm really good at exercising and working out for about a week or two. Then I lose motivation and stop for a week or two, Every time this happens. I'm good with my diet however apart from one cheat night at the weekend. Anyone else like this or have tips?
Thanks

10 Apr
Sometimes we all get alittle un motivated....but we gotta keep on going...and as far as cheating sometimes on ur diet...pick a day of the week...that can be ur cheat day so you don't crave...
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

I think everyone gets to this point.. I certainly do.. and as long as you     pick-up where you left off, I don't think it'll hurt. Sometimes your body needs to rest.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

I got a good tipp for ya maybe you should try some zumba its a dancing total body workout you'll really enjoy it either by youself or with a partner. They sell dvds or at most gyms they might have group instructors, if you like to dance you'll love zumba plus its something different not the same exercises over and over, hope this helps ;) oh yea and about your meals if you feel that they getting very boring or bland you csn go to bodybuilding.com they have tons of article's containing recipes that taste like you cheating when your really not.

10 Apr
Yeah usually saturday is my cheat night. But will defo check that website out. :)
10 Apr
Yea, zumba is fun..but it can get a lil repetitive especially if the trainers stick to the same routine. So I think if you just work it into what you already do..zumba jst might be ur solution. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51