Need motivation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 1:14pm
via iOS
I need some motivation.....what keeps all you motivated? I am home alone all day till my kids get home from school and I eat out of boredom any suggestions? I can't seem to stick to a program longer than a month or so. I'm exhausted all the time too any ideas?
11 Apr
I'm a 43 yr old mother of 3 with a roller derby habit. After watching "Forks over Knives" I started a plant strong lifestyle. (vegan basically) I have tons of energy and my bloodsugars are getting under control ( I'm diabetic as well)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 1:40pm
via Android

Hey.. I know how you feel.. I dont have kids but im a student and I have two jobs... and I too feel exhausted... try some multivitamins. . They could help to keep you energized.... also I have noticed when I eat tons of junky food or simply overeat... I feel heavy and drained of energy... try small portions.. 5 times a day... and what works for me is to just take whatever time I have free and with no excuse drop on the floor and start the workout... don't think too much about it or you will feel lazy... those simple tips have work great for me... and play some good music and follow the rhythm... I have lost 45 pounds so far.. =D

Try your hardest and you will notice the difference in no time =] best of lucks to you.

12 Apr
Water. It keeps me full. I've been drinking half my body weight in ozs. As for getting motivated. Being a diabetic that helps but not all the time. I workout with my kids, teenages. It helps they get me going. But mainly my health. I ask my self how do i want to live with my kids. Them doing everything for Me or getting up and doing it. the other is my spiritual side. Its a bit rough but it helps. Hope this helps, i know you can do it. Resistance.. One word I've learned that helps me stay focus...
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 2:12pm
via iOS
I downloaded the book and started reading it yesterday.  My sister in law has read it and liked it.  Hoping I can get some reading in today while I'm waiting at dr office.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 4:14pm
via Android

Keep your goal in mind... read health related stuff(like this forum)... have someone to talk you out of eating... and best of all drink water, walk or have some dry fruits when you do feel like eating (only some /1 or 2)

Also try engaging in a hobby!!

This is what I have tried, seems to help most of the times!!!

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

What works for me is having a routine. Like going to the gym every monday morning. And every thursday morning for example. This way you will go without even thinking about it

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 8:13pm
via iOS
Check out some of my gym motivation pics on my profile

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51