Motivation issues...

1 post | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 11:24pm
via iOS
One big problem that I have us being able to get up in the morning to work out. I set my alarm for 4:45am to wake up and at 5:00am is when I usually start working out. I like to be done by 5:30 so usually I base the time of my workout on what time I get up. Then afterschool I like to take a couple-hourlong nap and then exercise for another 20-25 mins if i can. The only problem is that sometimes I have so much homework and other things I like to do that I can't work out at all, if not that much, and then I end up staying up late to finish, which impacts how tired I am in the morning where I can't get up before almost 6am at the latest. This keeps me from being able to workout, and then throughout the day i am very tired so after school I take really long naps ad by the time I get up I only have time to do my homework and end up staying up late to finish and the cycle just keeps repeating itself over and over....does anyone have Any tips?????
11 Apr
I also nap for hours at a time after school, so by the time I'm done with homework, I don't get a chance to work out until 9ish. What I started doing is setting my alarm so I only sleep for one hour. Then make sure you go to bed early enough so you sleep 6-7 hours. That helps me!
12 Apr
12 Apr
12 Apr

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51