I need motivation.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:08am
via iOS
Kinda Tired workingout lately. What to do? Im so hopeless.
13 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 13, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Try changing your workout schedule or the workout it self,   or (just get over yourself an exercise you idiot) (sarcastic) joking lol

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 3:18am
via iOS
Trt changin your schedule around and see if that helps:) also its good if you have a friend working out with you to keep you going! don't forget, listening to music helps you stay working out for a longer ammount of time!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 7:37am
via iOS
Dont do the same workouts everyday because you will get bored and your body wont gain its full potential from the workout. Try new stuff, challenge yourself, you can do it!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 8:11pm
via Android

When ur girl is out with her friends she is checking me out because i worked hard to improve my apearance and it shows YOU OK WITH THAT? People look at u and luagh,they use u as a benchmark to changr their own habits YOU OK WITH THAT? Dont be 1 of those assholes who make reccuring attempts to change their life style,stop whining and have self decsipline because u have 1 try,to fail once is to fail everytime! In 6 months u either going to be pathetic,guilt ridden failure or a fucken tribute to human will! Your patners will start to question themselfs if their enough for u because ur so good and assholes who tuant u will have nothing....nothing to say!!! because u either did something they couldnt even begin or something they failed miserably at Now when my girl is out with her friends she will be checking u out,motherfucker!

LETS DO THIS!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51