Lose 18lbs in 1.5 months.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 11:20am
via Android

Hey guys, i would like to lose about 18lbs in less than 2 months. I'm about 126lbs and need to lose 18lbs in such a short time !!!

Tried working out and controlling my diet since 1st April but it doesn't seem to work. I need a plan to to keep myself exercising and keep away from "nice" foods. Anyone wanna join me? I'll follow you guys.

13 Apr
How tall are you, and what is your build (slender, athletic, big-boned, etc)?
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 12:43pm
via Android

I'm 5'6. I guess i'm average size. I wanna tone down my tummy muscles and also slim down my big thighs.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 12:55pm
via iOS
In that case, I wouldn't recommend your losing weight. You should focus on toning your muscles and losing that extra fat. I am in the same boat; I am 5'5'' and I weight 140 lbs. I have a very voluptuous, athletic build. I wish that I could lose 10 lbs, but, like you, I just need to focus on toning my muscles and being healthy. With all that said, at your height, you probably should not lose any weight. Just focus on being healthy and learning to accept yourself how you are. 

Blessings! 
13 Apr
Please not that, when you start toning muscle, you may actually start gaining weight, because muscle weighs more then fat.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:13pm
via iOS
I agree with Ariana. I am 5'7" and last time I had a visit with my doctor and nutritionist they both said around 135lbs is the right weight for my height. Being only 5'6" I would estimate you already being there.

But if you do continue wanting to lose weight good luck. 
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:15pm
via Android

Oh okay thanks alot for your advice!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51