Wife and Mommy of 4, weightloss goal 40lbs. Looking for exercise buddy to help with motivation!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 15, 2013 4:07pm
via Android

Hi! I am a proud wife and mommy of four. In the last 2 years, I have went from 140lbs to 185lbs.
My weight loss goal is to loose 40lbs by August (hopefully sooner). My motivation is very low, anyone interested in being a workout buddy? I hope I'll be more motivated to do this if Im not doing it alone!!

15 Apr
love your attitude ... Now that's serious motivation.
15 Apr
You can do it.
15 Apr
Awesome!! It is possible to do,but in reality u have to first set an realistic goal...meaning start or set a lower monthly goal:-) that way u will always maje it and may even beat it! I am a mother of 8...went thru the same thing after baby 5.i can encourage u along the way! Nutrition is also umportant.i recommend livestrong to assist u.u already taken the firsy step,good luck and God bless!!!!!
15 Apr
Wow that is really nice :)
17 Apr
Im also a mother of four so we probably have slot in common follow me if u want. I'll follow u too.
369360_100000536027689_2068288892_n_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 4:10pm
via Android

I can do it.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 15, 2013 5:19pm
via iOS
Hi, 
me too. ;) I'm a fitness instructor myself so I'm looking forward to excercising with others ;) 
But it's true. In general you have to set lower goals so you can workout efficiently and reach ur goals way earlier!!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 10:30pm
via iOS
That is a good goal. You can start by losing around 100-200 calories a day. This is pretty easy to do with just changing a few things in your diet. If you drink soda or juice, change to water with lemon and you will lose the calories. Then exercise 3 or more times a week. Do sports with your kids maybe :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 15, 2013 11:42pm
via iOS
Hi, I'm a mom of two active little boys. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. I changed my diet completely to all natural food. I don't drink juice, drink or soda. I drink water with all my meals. I snack on fruits and vegetables. I treat myself to chick fil a on weekends. I eat only poultry and fish. I'm looking for a work out buddy. This is my second week. I lost 1lb so far, 9 more to go! I want to look fine again. I hate my jiggly butt and belly! 
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 5:38pm
via iOS
I'd love to be your workout Buddy do You have kik?
16 Apr
No, is it a App?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2013 9:50pm
via Android

I actually want to lose the same amount of weight in the same amount of time! I'd love to be your buddy if you need some motivation or just someone to chat with :)

16 Apr
Awesome!
18 Apr
Have you found any exercises that you feel are working? I've been doing p90x ab ripper x as well as 30 mins of cardio a day and ive lost about 6 pounds and an inch off my tummy :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 16, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

Where do you live.. i am not motivated at all either.. and i don't have aunty friends where i live to help encourage me. I really just need  lose my belly. I weigh 160 and need  drop about 20.

16 Apr
Washington County, Ohio
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

Please down load mynetdiary mobile application. It will give you everything you need. Go ahead and have a look at it.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2013 1:12am
via iOS
I would love to help out  I am looking for on too
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:18am
via iOS
Well im not a mother or even a girl. Im 16 from the UK  i weigh 11 stones, or about 165 lbs. Im trying to build more muscle. Nothing in common but id be happy to be a buddy anyway
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 4:52pm

You can do it. I had my 4th in 2011 & was able to get 30lb off in 9months. I recommend starting with cardio & stabilty exersices. The stability exersices will engage your abs without straining them. As you go start adding some strenght training & standing ab exersices. Next add weights & move to the floor. Remember when concentrating on your abs to work your back & obliques. I made the mistake of over working my abs after my 2nd child. You do not want to do that. I pulled my lower abdominals & they did not heal correctly until after my 4th child. I had lumpy abs & back issues for 5yrs because of it.Post Baby Beginner
Itty Bitty Waist & A Round Thing In Your Face
Wii Fit Hula Hoop- my waist went back down to 22" last summer when I was doing this on a regular basis.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51