Gym life?

6 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Seems like im more motivated to go to the gym rather then work out at home. Not sure as to why... Anyone have any input?

19 Apr
Im the same way! Fir me its because when Im at the gym i see others working out. People who has the same goal as i which gives me that extra push. But when Im at home its like Im more likely to quit because i Dont have that push. Im more likely to quit and sit down at home but at gym you are surround by people so you feel like if they can keep going so can i ..
19 Apr
I hit the gym mon-fri and use this app to workout at home so no your not alone there are lots of gym rats on this app
168 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 6:09am
via iOS
I'm the other side. Hate going to gym and usually have some good (fake)reason why I don't need to go, but at home I'll do a lot and like to exercise :)
89 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 6:48am
via Android

For me, if i pay my gym subscription i want to get my moneys worth! I go three times a week minimum. Also getting technique advice from a trainer is invaluable. I agree with others seeing other people exercising encourages me to push myself further.
Do what works for you!

1017 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

Gym 24/7.

142 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 1:37am
via Android

I'm in yhe gym 2hrs a day 6 days a week. The gym to me is so comforting. I love it and love being around other people who are motivated. I do things at home as well but for an intense hardcore sweat dripping workout, I hit the gym HARD :)

1 Post
Apr 20, 2013 1:42am
via Android

I Hate Going To The Gym And& Working out at Home. I Go To The Track, Motivates Me a lot More (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51