I love CHOCOLATE!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 1:42am
via Android

I have 5 lbs left to lose & this always happens to me- i LOVE Hershey's chocolate. All I ever want to eat now is chocolate. Someone please help because Im already at a plateau with my weight & don't want to gain the weight back....but I love chocolate. Idk what to do :(

20 Apr
Dark chocalate is ok.
20 Apr
I love chocol
20 Apr
I love chocolate also and I was struggling with my love and need for it as well. What I do to help me with my cravings is Swiss miss hot cocoa mix, I'll dip a carrot in it just to make it count. It's only 90 Cal per envelope. Idk? Maybe it will help U also :-)
20 Apr
I love chocolate with fruit
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 2:24am
via iOS
Dark chocolate is actually really good for you. You can eat around 2 ounces every day. In fact, it promotes weight loss and helps your metabolism. Make sure that is doesn't have a ton of sugar, though. I make my own chocolate. Here is the recipe:

•1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp or dark cocoa powder
•4 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
•1/4 cup sweetener (agave, Splenda, xylitol, cane sugar, or any blend)(if solid, make sure that is it powdered)
•Note: to get a smoother chocolate, use a liquid sweetener. To get a more brittle chocolate, use a solid sweetener.
•Note: I have not tried it with coconut oil, so I couldn't tell you if it was good or not.

-Mix all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. 
-Put mixture in molds or spread out on a sheet of parchment paper and place in freezer. With chocolate making, practice makes perfect! It took me around ten tries to find the perfect balance of sweetness.

Hope you like it!
20 Apr
Thanku!! I LOVE dark chocolate! :) i'll have to try this recipe.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 11:02am
via iOS
Chocolate is flipping amazing! Thank God for the person who came up with chocolate 
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 12:17pm
via iOS
I like chocolate! 
260973_545933654_946616241_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 20, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

Being healthly means you have a balanced diet which includes eating some unhealthy things but in moderation. As long as you continue to exercise and only eat small amounts you will be fine. Or what i do is eat heathly with one or two unhealthy things and exercise 6/7 days then on day 7 i eat what i want and dont exercise for that day. Your body needs to have a day off from all thr hard work

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 5:54pm
via iOS
I also love chocolate. I spoke to my dietitian and he said if you have a serious urge for it have Lindt. Not as bad as other chocolates surprisingly and doesn't have much fat
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 1:17am
via iOS
Eat dark chocolate its not as food but healthier

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51