How many people actually use this app to work out???

57 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Cuz Most of the people following me just seem to think its a social app. I mean dont get me wrong I enjoy socialization but on here i'd prefer it to be some what work out related. I like the motivation I get from seeing what workouts my followers are doing! What's y'alls thoughts on this???

20 Apr
I use it to workout. It seems like most people think this is Facebook or something. I socialize sometimes, but I mainly just workout.
20 Apr
I agree but it's nice to talk to people for pointers. I use this app to work out but sometimes I do my own workout so it doesn't count it on here.
20 Apr
That's when I make my own workout! If im doing the work I wanna keep track of it and get my points :-) Like the snow shoveling I did the other day LOL!
20 Apr
I wanted to get a feel of everything and see if it really worked for others. I also wanted to find the right time. I think it's gonna be better then me doing my own thing although I have to have my morning run :-)
21 Apr
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 7:16pm
via Android

I had it for two weeks best app in the world for fitness so many options can't get bored

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

I use it whenever I get the chance... the workouts are pretty good...

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 8:15pm
via iOS
I probably use this app fore about 25% of my workouts. Mainly abs, cardio and warmups. Dont find this very usefull fore my weight training. I dont care much about that social stuff. I'm heresometines, but not that much. :)
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

I just started today doing a workout  but I just wanted to see what I would be dealing with. I didn't complete it but I think it will be good to do in the mornings. I usually just do my own thing but this is better for my schedule and getting in the proper excercises that I need. I'm excited to do my first workout.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 11:05pm
via Android

I use it to work out. Both me and my fiancé do. But I also use it to get pointers

20 Apr
I think I like it for pointers too. Its a cool app but I guess people can talk about whatever they want dosent bother me any. I just like to pick sometimes lol:-)
21 Apr
Im just saying if you've only done like one or two workouts all month then u aint gonna be much of a motivator to me so don't follow me. I'd rather my followers be motivational. And I do enjoy reading the forums and nice comments can get a lot of good tips and pointers!
Image_thumb
75 Posts
Apr 20, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

I use this for working out

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 2:38am
via iOS
I love it! Use it when ever I remember it. Sadly that's not to much
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

I only really use this app to workout and don't even know anybody else on here to chat to but enjoy reading what other people are thinking and doing!

186644_75800259_2041452183_n_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
I use it. But mainly for the spring forward warmup and I make my own workouts up. Sometimes if I am drawing a blank ill get on and see what some exercises are. But I just use it for the sprig forward 8 minute warm up. And the forums. 
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 2:56pm
via Android

I tend to avoid following people who prefer pointless chat over workouts.  All of those i follow are proper skimblers!

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 3:35pm
via iOS
I use it more for the community but now when my gym and workout card expires I will start using it together with the exersice I do outside
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
Yup. I never really follow people. Dosn't need that fore motivation. I follow 2 people from skimple staff or so. If people want to follow me they are welcome. Just dont expect to much in return ;)
Img_20121031_152601_ronny_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 5:12pm
via Android

I do, but have not been lately. Been using youtube. I subscribed to zuzkalights channel and have been doin zwows. I love the variety of exercises on this app very much though

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 6:21pm
via Android

Love this app

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 6:29pm
via iOS
Used it today for my first workout. Was too strenuous. But I hope to continue.
21 Apr
Start with casual :) start with 20 min or so. Just to get started :)
21 Apr
Or I even like 15 min. and under. You'll work ur way up quickly! :-) it's kinda cool. Im really skinny and never imagined how unfit I was until I started using this app.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 6:43pm
via Android

I run often, and I use a different app for that, but I use this quite a bit. Mostly I use it for warm-up and ab workouts, though now that spring is finally here, I'm using an outdoor gym near my apartment a lot more.

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 6:45pm
via iOS
I do I'm seeing process
21 Apr
Love ur pic! Love this app! Lovin' life! LOL!
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 7:01pm
via iOS
I think its divided about 50/50. those who like to chat & those who use the app to record their workout & progress. Still the best app out there! The way u can break up a workout into precise times with rests and a vocal countdown for time remaining  is in my opinion, unbeatable and a godsend.:-)  I did use the iPhone stopwatch and alarm to time my crossfit or speed lifting, but the skimble trainer blows the plain iPhone out the water. Fitness pal, star workouts, lose it, compared to this they all look like generic Joe Weider workout pamphlets from 1969 lol :-))
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2013 7:03pm
via iOS
I just didy first one. I plan to use it on days I'm not at the studio/gym to do at home....like today!!
21 Apr
U can even create ur own workout kinda like a way to follow what u did at the gym! :-)
21 Apr
I need to do that cause I'm doing Zumba for my cadio!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

I try to do a cardio and core routine once a week from this app. Plus i try to spam the forum. Mostly in the moments i got fuck to do.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 7:16pm
via Android

I usually use it every day when I have an Internet connection, both to track my gym classes/other activities and do the workouts - I like to follow people who use it like that too

21 Apr
Also, I like to follow people who create good workouts as I'm always looking for new ones to do
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

I use it sporadically but I also use the Nike Training app, crossfit, barre, yoga, and lots of outdoor stuff so it is a small part of my routine.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 21, 2013 7:27pm
via Android

On my second program and liking it. Keep to the schedule and haven't missed a workout yet. Lost 5 lbs and feeling pretty good. I've done P90x and other programs and actually find the skimble ones to be just as engaging and strenuous. I plan on sticking with this app while it still holds my interest.

371459_1319415940_1140652933_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 7:48pm
via iOS
I do, and think its a great app

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51