Looking for MOTIVATION & encouragement.

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 12:38pm
via iOS
I used to be shy about this, but I've been reading these topics and I think this could give me the push I need. I am 16, and overweight extremely. I want someone who shares or shared my similar issue to maybe be a sort f work out partner for me, we can push each other and be in this together. Or if it's just someone who also needs a motivational workout partner, let me know (: Im ready to get this weight off!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 21, 2013 1:10pm
via iOS
I've got some great motivational pics if you want to check it out. Key factor to consider when you loosing weight is too burn more calories than you consume. If you do that then use on your way to success.
21 Apr
Well, I do log my calories. It's staying under those numbers that's so hard. Being 16, over 200lbs, my calorie goal with MyFitnessPal is only 1,280. That's the hard part lol. And motivation to exercise when I have school and stuff. I know this is bad and it's habits I'm trying to break but it's so much easier to find excuses rather than do it. I want to get rid of that mindset completely (:
21 Apr
Well it's up to you. You've got to tell yourself you can do it. Set a goal. Carry out a plan and stick to it.
21 Apr
Thanks but that's not exactly the type of encouragement I'm looking for. I appreciate it anyways though..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51