how to get fit?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 22, 2013 11:03pm
via Android

Im 16 years old, 138pounds, 5'1 and id mostly like to get my thighs and stomach in shape. If anybody has any idea please let me kno!thanks!

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 12:02am
via Android

I may be able to help you out... what level do you want to start at?

23 Apr
I think starting off simple will be okay.
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 12:43am
via Android

Do you just want tips? Or would you like me to put a program together for you?

23 Apr
If you could do you mind doing both? That would be really helpful.
274958_100000154208643_2075934224_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2013 12:52am
via Android

Hi im new and would like an program to lose my stomach and thighs thanks

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 1:19am
via Android

Sorry for all the questions, but could both of you please specify how much time you are willing to work out per day? It can be in a large chunck or multiple small ones if that works better for your schedules. Thanks!

23 Apr
Multiple small ones would work
23 Apr
You should start charging ME. Lol
23 Apr
Haha! Though I think health should be accessible to everyone because it seems like the human race as a whole is going down hill in that department :( Any who... instead of charging I just ask that you guys give some feedback so I can learn your preferences and what you have to practice. That way, I can make more personalized ones :) I want to go into the health field when I'm older (I'm still in highschool) But just because of my age doesn't mean I don't know about the topic! I've been studying nutrition and fitness since I...
23 Apr
Bless your soul Melissa. Humanity is going to shits. People like you makes all the difference in the world. Thank you.
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 1:59am
via iOS
I work out at least 30 minutes a day.
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:16am
via Android

M.E's Personalized Workout #1 Ok guys, here's the first one which I just finished making. I know 17.5 minutes may seem long, but there is five minutes of stretching so really you are doing 12ish minutes of exercising and burning over 150 calories! I'm a strong believer in stretching because it will help drain lactic acids and help you to not get so sore the day after working out! Try out the program and tell me what you think. If you need easier or harder ones I'll make a new one. This is for the people who requested a workout for abs and legs. If you want to target another area let me know! :) Ps- my name is Melissa, but idk how to change my profile name, any suggestions??

23 Apr
Uninstall skimble and reinstall? I'm not sure though. M E sounds good though.
23 Apr
OK, thanks!
23 Apr
Ok I found out. Go to your profile. Then edit account. Under account info, you can change it there.
23 Apr
Thanks so much! It worked :)
23 Apr
Phew you're welcome. Good thing you waited. I was shitting myself when I found out you didnt have to Uninstall lol.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51