Does anyone need workout, nutrition, and dietary suggestions and personalized programs?

99 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 5:31am
via Android

If you need any help in the fitness or health area, and looking for personalized programs, write what type you are looking for, how much time you are willing to workout per day/ per week, and what intensity level you would like to start with :)

23 Apr
I wanna work on my bum and legs, i dnt exercise loads so like to start off easy wrk way up, and wanna do as much exercise as possible bt jus dnt knw where to start!!!
03 May
I'm a mother of 4 and I need help in both areas(fitness and health) I am willing to devote an hour per day or more as I get stronger. The intensity level should be easy at first then harder as I progress.
03 May
There is a lot of information that I can give to you, but like I said; it is a lot. I followed you, so private messaging me would be easiest if that is convenient for you.
08 May
Wow u go girl ,we can do it
14 May
I'm 25 and trying to lose about 75 pounds to get to my goal. I started out at 249 about 2 month ago. I'm now at 234. I'm a little lost on where to start with the workouts. My weight is mostly on my thighs and belly. What do you think would be a good workout for me? I try to do some of the Jillian Michaels DVDs but I can almost never keep up.
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 7:27pm
via Android

I'm looking more to lose weight in my stomach area, my hips and tone my thighs and abs up..i have been working out everyday since i started this app and i dedicate about an hour to two hours..i really don't care about the intensity level as long as i can get toned and in shape before July..thanks for the help

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 9:32pm
via Android

I had 3 kids back to back and i had a c section with the last one. My belly is flabby and i wanna try a good workout for it or im getting surg!

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 9:49pm
via iOS
I need to lose weight,get abs and get muscle i am willing to workout for 1-2 and a half hours  a day.
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:59pm
via Android

M.E's Personalized Workout #1 Shan, Erica, Ashley, and Ashleigh, I'm going to start you off with this workout to start. It's casual in intensity, so it may be boring for you, but I want to know how you feel so I can better assess your level. Please try it out (or even look at it!) and let me know if you want to start off harder or similar. This exercise is for your abs, hips, and legs. Let me know what you think! :)

Also, drink lots of water!! Like I'm talking 1L of water per hour you exercise, plus an additional 1L throughout the day. Yes, you will have to pee like crazy, but it really helps with weight loss. It flushes toxins, and if you are feeling snackish, take a slurp because it will make you feel fuller.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 11:01pm
via iOS
I am looking to work off my little pooch belly thing. I have been working out independently for a while and have lost all my major weight, but I can't seem to get that last little bit of flab. I keep hearing that it is cardio I need to do, but I have really bad asthma, must use a rescue inhaler, so it has been difficult for me to find a cardio work out that will make me sweat, but not make me pass out unable to breathe at the same time. Lol. I am a big walker, but it really doesn't seem to do anything for my belly. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks. 
23 Apr
Totally! My friend had asthma and I put her on a workout that her lungs can handle, so I'll pass it along... I'll make it on here and post it tonight :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2013 11:09pm
via iOS
I am looking to workout about an hour a day or less! I want to be toned pretty much everywhere! I lift weights, run, and do other stuff like jump rope or run bleachers. I need a set routine and want to know what to do!
23 Apr
OK, you definitely seem fit, so I'll make you a personalized one and post it tonight hopefully as well! :)
23 Apr
Thank you!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 11:09pm
via iOS
Thanks!
25 Apr
I typed up a whole long reply for you but it didn't load for some reason so could you private message me? I think it maybe just got overloaded last time lol
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 11:11pm
via Android

Tu

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

Hi. I really want to lose weight. Im not really big its just most of my weight is my lower body (HIPS & BUTT). i want to tone it up & get rid of the lil pouch i have from having my baby girl. & i want to workout my arms i have the band retraints that i love yo use. What plan or workout or anything that will help me out.?

23 Apr
Try the one I told the others to do, and tell me how it goes. That way, I'll know your intensity level and where to start your program! :)
23 Apr
Okay Thanks.!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

Loose weight

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 1:00am
via iOS
YES!!!! I need someone what's goog for me to eat and what's bad for me to eat and what exersises to do to help build muscle where.
24 Apr
OK, I can give you a bit of a guideline for a healthy diet... could you first list dietary restrictions and strong dislikes? Thanks
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
Yes and yes. I have been working towards losing weight for yrs. I've been exercising, cardio and light weights since January. Any tips are welcomed. I think I just need a little guidance.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 3:08am
via Android

Hi, I'm wondering about protein shakes. When should I drink them and in what quantities? There's also different kinds of them and I want to know which would benefit me. I'm 16 so still at high school. My goals are to build arm muscle and also getting abs. Any tips and info on anything would be much appreciated thanks

24 Apr
I do have info in this area... do you have any dietary restrictions?
24 Apr
None at all
24 Apr
OK, well I would say if your wanting arm muscle, you need to be doing some weightlifting, and its better in this case to add branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamine to your shakes, as well as a greens product such as spirulina, chlorella, blue-green algae, or a mixed greens powder. This is because your body will absorb more of the protein if it is diluted, and these also will help with building muscles and replenishing nutrients used by working out. As for best types of protein powders, plant based ones (hemp, split pea, pumpkin seed, etc) are a...
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 3:15am
via Android

Melissa: I private messaged you regarding nutrition. Can you share with us on whats key to losing weight? There was another post regarding losing weight. Just want to see your opinion

Thanks

24 Apr
Sure thing! But first, how do I access private messages? Sorry for being so clueless! I only got the app a couple days ago though..
24 Apr
I believe you click on your name.
24 Apr
I tried looking on my profile but it doesn't show up that I even have a message, never mind how to access it... :/
24 Apr
Oh... I'm new too. See where it say Done (upper right hand corner?) -- I believe when your in 'community' it will say Inbox, click on that. ME
24 Apr
Well, I'm watching this thread. So I clicked on this post and that's when the Inbox pops up. PM is on your profile in the same place. :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 3:30am
via Android

Hi I am not so much trying to lose weight but I want to tone. I dont care how many times a week I need to andbi dont care about intesity level. I had a kid via c-section so my stomach still has a pouch and flabby. I would like to tone my thighs and arms but I dont want to look bulky. Plz help me lol

24 Apr
To start off with, try M.E's Personalized Workout #1 (link found above). This works your legs, core, and a little on arms. Its casual, so it will just be a good assessment of your physical state right now. Try it out, and give me some feedback about how it went so I'll be better able to make a workout for you :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 4:26am
via iOS
Trying to lose about 5-10 pounds and flatten my belly as much as possible. Please help!
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 6:33am
via Android

Yesi, Grace, Consuela, Stephanie, and Elizabeth-
Weight loss differs from person to person. It is hard for me to tell right off the bat how would be most effective for you, so could you please list contributing factors such as your current diet types, dietary restrictions, and how much cardio vs strength training you do currently? This will help a lot, thanks! :)

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 6:39am
via iOS
Well my diet is mainly made up of Subway sandwiches and Wild Berry Smoothies. I have no real restrictions besides money and time. Right now I walk about 30 minutes a day with little strength training. I am doing the 30-Day Squay Challenge.
24 Apr
OK, well to start off I would definitely say cut back on the subway. I'm not saying to completely stop all of a sudden, but just try going once a week instead of everyday, then slowly work it to like once a month, etc. I know it may be hard, but you can make healthier meals at home for a far amount cheaper. Salads with chicken is a good starting place, as it is quick to make. Just get a tub of the pre-washed greens, some veggies, and chicken or some other protein source, and use olive oil, lemon juice,...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 7:53am
via iOS
Hey im looking for a little help in the dietary area! Please any suggestions!
24 Apr
Well what is your current diet like? And any dietary restrictions?
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 9:24am
via iOS
Hello, I recently started to workout in order to lose as much of fat as i can. Currently my goal is to lose at least 20 pounds, but my ultimate goal is to lose 30-40lbs. My schedule is very flexible right now and my will is very determinded. I want to see the result fast if thats  possible to keep motivate myself. I feel like lack of motovation is the hardest part to lose weight. I have a back problem so i cant do things on the ground like sit-ups but i am willing to do anything if i can keep up with it, even the sit-ups. So any of your advice will be very appreciated!!!  Thank you!!!
24 Apr
Check out M.E's PW #2 (No Floor). The link is posted on here near the end. There is no floor exercises required, so I think it'd be a good starting place! Try it out and let me know what you think :)
24 Apr
Thanks! Will do for sure!!!
24 Apr
Also i have another concern other than losing weight, which is still highly important. but most of my weights are from my upper body, i think. So any suggestion on how to lose bunch of fat from my belly and just all over my upper body?? Thank you so much!!!
25 Apr
Best way would to work your core and do the many kinds of pushups and dips for your arms (or wall pushups if regular ones hurt your back).
25 Apr
Oh, and cardio! Whatever gets your heart rate up, and sweat dripping, will burn fat all over your body, not just your upper! :)
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 10:57am
via Android

Wow, thank you so much for that info, greatly appreciated :)
One other thing if you don't mind. Could I build muscle by doing body weight exercises like push ups rather than using equipment or is it not as effective?

24 Apr
Totally! Just make sure that you are working your whole arm, not just one muscle. A good place to start would be doing regular, diamond, star, and wide pushups (with varying feet heights- ie on the ground one day, couch/ chair next, etc.) Also, dips are really awesome! These will really focus on your triceps. You said you want abs and arms, so to start off, I would suggest doing some exercises like Intense Six Pack Shortcut or Arm Fatigue (SK). I know these are tricky ones to start off on, but all you need to do is look at...
25 Apr
Thank you so much Melissa, means alot :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 11:10am
via Android

hi.  Yes plz I would love to get a good routine in place and even a eating plan. Could u help me? What do u need to know?

24 Apr
Sure! I just need to know what your current diet roughly looks like now, dietary restrictions, and if you have a little or a lot of time to cook.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 12:25pm
via iOS
I would love some help! I am trying to loss weight and tone my abdomen. I am unfit and have been lazy all of my life, so this is something new and needed for me. If you could please help with a good workout plan and nutrition, that would be amazing and you would be my hero lol.
24 Apr
I just started doing low intensity cardio workouts and I have no dietary restrictions, just money restrictions.
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 12:43pm
via Android

Would love some strongs abs.  I do some kickboxing in the mornings and machines in the afternoons, but my Spanish background brings lots of bread and rice

24 Apr
It is a common misconception that by having grains you will gain weight. I'm not saying chow down on only grains, but you can have (and should have) grains in at least one meal if you are working out. What is more key, is what type of grain you have. Whole grains like rice (if paired with corn), quinoa, and millet are sources of complete proteins and complex carbohydrates. Just make sure when you eat bread, that it is not white bread!!! This contains mostly simple carbs and a lot of chemicals if store-bought. Try to make sure, though, that...
24 Apr
Wow. Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51