Need some motivation!

23 posts | Original | Recent

186535_1161990664_1846823850_n_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 6:06am
via iOS
I just need some motivation to stay consistent with my workouts! I workout on the regular but when it comes to using this app for my ab workouts, I tend to lack consistency. Just need a motivator! You can be my motivator and I can be yours!
23 Apr
I'm with you I just found this app. Today was my first workout just wanted to see how it works
23 Apr
I really like the app and all of the workouts I can choose from! Even though I'm not a Pro member, being a free member, it still allows me to access a lot of different workouts. But if you need a motivator, I can help you out! I'm really ambitious to push my body and mind to higher heights!
23 Apr
Try a 30 day challenge! I like planking! it does get tiring not taking a day off but once i start i feel like i have to finish completely :-) good luck
23 Apr
I'll definitely try that out. I love the challenge!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 2:47pm
via iOS
Try to do something everyday :). Just target different areas so you can let your muscles rest. 

You can do it! And this app is still really useful even without paying. Best believe I'm not trying to spend money when there's plenty of stuff in YouTube that's free. But this app is so motivating ;)
23 Apr
Yeah the app is great! It's like the Facebook of people that enjoy fitness.
13 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 3:11pm
via iOS
Try not to skip a day because that one day LOST, is a day you could have been one day closer to your goal!
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 3:36pm
via Android

Yes,Lana is sooo right ! There tons of things to do here for free plus  with the folks here its more encourgement. I joined a 10mile a week challenge  here & it motivates me to get out and run/jog /walk every day. And ive never been someone to run unless something  is chasing me lol so i know
You can do it !

24 Apr
Lmao! I hope you don't get chased too often that sounds freaky
24 Apr
Lol haha ;) no im good ,im good
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 5:38pm
via iOS
I'm with you on this one... I lack motivation! Especially since I have a 3 yr old running around for me to make excuses!! He will do the easy ones with me but its hard to concentrate!
23 Apr
I completely understand. I have a 3 and 2 year old. A wonderful excuse! Lol but what I do to make sure I get my workout in is that I go workout early in the morning. It is the only free time I have really. It sucks getting up early but well worth the results! Just try to find time for yourself and you got it! I can definitely be your motivator though!
23 Apr
I just may have to start doing that!! And I'd love the support. I think you get more drive when you have a sense of responsibility for working out. Ill do my best to motivate you as well!!
24 Apr
Kids gotta love 'em!
24 Apr
Ok so I'm good with the eating right stuff. I work out at least 3 times a week. But the drinking thing I can't grasp. Do I just quit completely? It seems to always be around ! I still want my social life but I need a balance. Frustrated!!!
24 Apr
Yeah you might have to cut down on that. Lol Alcohol isn't really good for the body. You can always be a designated driver, but that's never fun. Yeah that would be tough. Not unless you can get one of your friends to do it with you. Which would make not drinking that hard.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

That's why I love this app. All of the positive reinforcement is beautiful. I work full time in construction and I am a part time personal trainer. Training is a passion of mine and I agree everyone could use a bit of encouragement/ motivation. I feel like my clients and kids at the youth center motivate me day in and day out. I'm usually exhausted by days end but this app proves to be my own little trainer when I can't make it to the gym. Remember... Set short term goals to continuously keep you motivated.

24 Apr
Colorado.... That is def too far!!
24 Apr
I didn't realize that I already "liked" ur comment so I accidentally "un liked" it ..lol but I hit like again so hopefully it shows Up.
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 1:27am
via iOS
I appreciate all of the positive feed back! I really want to help everyone out! I am not a personal trainer or an expert on nutrition. I am just a very motivated individual who wants to help everyone succeed! Lets get fit and stay fit!
Apr 24, 2013 8:33am
via iOS
Help Guys! I'm new to the entire workout movement... I'm try to see if anyone could give me some pointers on what all can a do at the gym so that I will not gain muscle mass? I'm trying to lose the weight then tone! Help please!!!!
24 Apr
I have a friend at work that cut out all junk food. Consumes about 1200 calories a day and only does cardio about 4-5 times a week, he's lost 180lbs over the last year!! Try the app my fitness pal. It's handy!!!
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 1:27pm
via iOS
@ClaBreezy B.

This helped me out whenever I wanted to lose some weight and tone up. Everyone's body type is different and different things work for them. But here is what I did: 

At first I made a workout schedule.
-I would workout my upper body one day and then my lower body the other day. 10-12 reps for the upper body
(I was giving my upper body the chance to recover while I worked out my lower body. Vice Versa)
- After I was done lifting weights I did an ab workout and then cardio.
(Cardio really helped me out!)

This was just a summary of what I did. If you want some more information, just hit me up.  The other important thing is Eating Habits! This is very important. If you aren't eating right, the workouts you have just done could be countered by fatty foods.  Whenever I focused on my eating and I worked out hard I've seen progress. This is what helped me out. 
29 Apr
I needs some tips on how to workout and what types of workouts I should do. I am trying to lose 50 pounds in five months.
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 1:37pm
via iOS
 When your body can not push anymore that is where you find your mind to push you further! Your body is just as strong as your mind!
24 Apr
i think my mind is stronger then my body at this point :-)
24 Apr
Id love to motivate u!!!
24 Apr
Kascey, that would be greatly appreciated!! Andrea, I know the feeling! Lol
27 Apr
I agree with Andrea
13 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 10:16pm
via iOS
How are everyone's workouts going? I hope they are going well! Mine are! Keep pushing! Stay focus! 
24 Apr
Lol I'm feeling your energy ! Hope your workouts are going well !!. I did pretty good today got out and ran it was too pretty out.
25 Apr
Lol I'm just extremely motivated. I've been working hard and I'm hungry for success! That's good to hear! Running is really good for you! I know your not near me because it was rainy and cold this morning..lol
25 Apr
Awww that sucks I Hope the weather is Better for you today ! It's Been crazy over here it's warm one day and cold the next. Straight set Up to get sick. What's your goal again by the way ? I can't remember if u told us already
25 Apr
No I actually haven't said my goal. I am just trying to strengthen my core and increase my stamina and endurance! My conditioning has always been weak. I just use this app for ab workouts. What are your goals?
25 Apr
Ok I feel you ! Youve definitly been getting it in ...my goal is to get fit for health reasons. Plus I wanna join the gaurd . I give myself till my bday to be ready . Ohhhhhhhh and I did that abdomination work out last night and oh boy! It was No joke my stomach burned ..so I secretly don't like you right now I blame u lol ;)
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 10:41pm
via Android

Ok will and tricia! Wheres dem planks at! LOL u guys wanted motivation Im gonna keep it commin!

25 Apr
I appreciate that! I still have 9 minutes but I'll get it done before the night is over!
25 Apr
Andreaaaaaa I did the stretch it out . It felt great I didn't do it 10x like your crazy self suggested lol but im gonna try to fit in some more planking .I need 7 more min
26 Apr
Good job guys keep it goin tomorrow! We can do this! Lol. And ur welcome mafudia! And good look with the guard. Ive always wanted to join still might but with four kids its kinda hard!
26 Apr
Thanks so much Andrea ! Your super ;-) I didn't know you had 4 mini Andreas running around ! I understand what your saying though that does change things a bit! I Hope you get to your hearts desire girly :)
13 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:31pm
via iOS
During your workout you should never think about the pain or the fatigue. Think about where you will be in 30 days because you endured the pain and the fatigue.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:52pm
via Android

...... AND PLANK PLANK PLANK! LOL but dont kill ur arms  remember to do diff. planks! Good luck and have fun with it!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 2:17am
via Android

U n tricia r slackin'! And i can only push so much without gettin annoying! :-p good luck    oh n hey u can create ur own workouts on here! Use that to keep track of ur other workouts!

27 Apr
Lol don't worry we are on top of it. Just finished my planks for today..I am not going to lie, I am not doing so well on the water tho. How is it going for you?
27 Apr
Ya the planks r no problem and the waters alright! But im just tryin for 64oz a day
29 Apr
Ha ha yes I haven't logged on here in a while. Planks are good. I get bored though! And the water is super easy for me. I only drank it before so I just drink it more often!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 11:52pm
via Android

I have a coupl ppl helping me but i just need some one else help push me.

29 Apr
I can help! Lets get it! What are your goals?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2013 1:57am
via iOS
I want to lose my baby fat but i have no motivation what so ever... Can you help??
29 Apr
Since you posted on here, shows that you have some motivation! I can definitely helps! Just remember to work hard and be patient. Results will show with your hardwork!
01 May
Thanks!! Im trying to stick with it just hard!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 12:15pm
via Android

ill help

29 Apr
That would be greatly appreciated!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 2:54pm
via iOS
I can always use more motivation also. Guess we all can.
29 Apr
Yeah I agree! It's just staying motivated is the toughest.
29 Apr
Right. Thats one of the hardest things especially when you stop losing weight.
01 May
Me too.. With all the busy work schedule and also gonna be dad soon.. Need to loose 40lbs by August. Any ideas or motivation is all welcome..
13 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:33pm
via iOS
I hope everyone's workouts are going well! Mine are! Struggle today for a stronger and better tomorrow!
13 Posts
May 1, 2013 12:11pm
via iOS
Just wanted to give everyone an update! My workouts are going great! I'm feeling myself getting faster and my abs are a lot stronger! Thank you for the Motivaton! Keep working hard! There are no Limits!
04 May
What do you think is the best thing to do to lose upper body weight? Trying to get my top even with my bottom.
Image_thumb
54 Posts
May 1, 2013 5:16pm
via iOS
My workouts are going great! I'm so glad to have you guys to keep me motivated! We can do this! :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:33am
via iOS
Just remember..it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change in your body, 8 for your friends, and 12 for the rest of the world! Don't give up now (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51