Lazy as hell, gettin into it

4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 7:13pm
via Android

Im pooped, barely getting back into it . Need to figure out a good weekly work out to get back into shape.

24 Apr
Do the 10 min. planking a day for 30 days challenge! Got me goin...
25 Apr
Yep, The 30 Day Plank Challenge got me back into it too. 10 minutes a day, and I built off that, it worked really well for me.
7 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 11:04pm
via Android

Sounds like you used to work out since you are saying that you are trying to get back into it.
Are you really being lazy or are you tired, stressed or really busy from working?
Spend some time this week considering your priorities.  Why do you want to work out to get into shape?  Are there any time wasters in your day?  Sometimes you have to just change your mind about working out... get your mind on your priorities and on positive self talk.  Write out
some motivational statements that will encourage you to get moving.... before you know it you will be back on track!

3 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 6:03am
via Android

Honestly . I have alot going on right now. I guess Im kind of just aiming for an outlet for my stress. I was actually pretty athletic ,but got into drinking and smoking.. so im hoping that staying busy with staying fit and healthy will help me accomplish things in other ways .
Im failing to find a job and im a highly stressed young dad and i barely get to see my kid. So i have alot of time on my hands.
I just want to occupy my mind , and be healthy while i get my priorities straight..
sorry for all of this. But ive been thinking on just not replying to what u said and letting it pass by me. But that will get me nowhere. So might as well start some where. Even if u cant help. Which i wouldnt mind , i just need to acknowledge it all and take action some how .
thanks . You have given me alot to think all day, because i was not expecting a response like u gave me. But i am very thankful for your words.

3 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 6:42am
via Android

Thank u! Ill start it out in the morning !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51