Help, motivation,&control

7 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 1:59am
via Android

I need help to lose a couple pounds fast
I have a fast metabolism
But I eat too much junk food and its becoming a bad habit to eat like that.
So I need to know a good exercise that is fast working&fun.
&also I need tips on eating
Like what to eat&don't tell me salad that's out of the question haha thanks. (:

25 Apr
U look hot .... Woman power ...
6 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 2:13am
via Android

Hey hope all is well, my appetite for bad food was a def struggle. There's a really good workout that is challenging,  fast (30 min), and fun.. look up " bootcamp calorie burn" on youtube.. its helped me get on my way to lose 50 lbs.. also myfitnesspal app is really good help in monitoring calories. .

176 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 3:17am
via Android

Sorry to hear your having trouble controlling this bad eating habit. I recently read a post similar to this about fast food (my weakness, lol). Try doing this, when ever you're going to eat junk food try hitting 3 of 5 food groups. It's called the "3 Count Plan". So if you're munching on some chocolate, grab some strawberries (fruit) and some milk (dairy). Your snacks will be bigger but overtime you'll get more good vitamins and nutrients to stay lean and healthy. It's a good start to phasing out that nasty junk eating habit, it won't solve the problem. You'll have to ultimately make that decision but it can get the ball rolling. As for workouts focusing on cardio and full body workouts are great. Good luck and God Bless!

Apr 25, 2013 3:28am
via Android

Try joining or download the free app to count calories and get support. I've lost 2 stones so far and it's taught me a lot about food.

71 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 5:40am
via Android

Drinking water helps a lot! It flushes toxins which decreases the fat content in your body. Also, try to make a plan so you start cutting junk out slowly. I would start by saying you will only eat junk food a certain number of times per week (maybe three to start) then gradually decrease. After a while, you will stop having cravings for it. Also, try to cut out processed stuff. You can still have moderate amounts of sweet things to satisfy your hankering by baking at home. This way, you know how much of everything is going into them and they will be a lot less preserved and unhealthy. Private message me if you want some more tips or recipes :)

1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 11:20am
For the past month I have been trying to lose weight, but I've realized that nothing has been working. I've tried running around with my friends. I've tried doing this thing called my fitness pal were u can eat anything but u can't go over the amount of calories. Oh I have just made the soccer team. But like I said nothing's working. I'm 14 and 155 pounds and i want to lose weight. What should I do?????
25 Apr
25 Apr
I'm 14 too, but I'm fairly knowledgeable about fitness and health. Follow me so and I'll private message you about some tips and stuff :)
69 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
U look hot to me follow me
Ps. I have the same problem what type of junk food do u eat the most. For example mine are soda and chips

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51