What kind of workout will work with my situation?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 3:58am
via iOS
I have low hope on myself. I used to be very skinny sometimes people would point me out of the crowd and say I was anorexic. And I don't get those comment anymore and I'm now a size 1. Last year I was a 00. I have a muffin top I've noticed weight gain in my face and arms and I just don't know what kind of work out would get me back to a 00. I want to be twig skinny again. What will help me out? I'm almost 17 and I weigh 110 pounds. I'm also vegan but for some reason this heavy. My metabolism is slowing down and everytime I eat anything I feel guilty?
25 Apr
Ay you look good don't let anyone bring you down!
26 Apr
You are so lucky to be size 1 i am 11 and i can't fit into size 1.
26 Apr
Anorexia is a disease and should be taken seriously. You should try to be more concerned about how healthy you are not what your jean size it. You could turn your muscle into fat and stay the same size and still look amazing!
26 Apr
Adrian is right
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 4:46am
via iOS
You may feel like you have a muffin top because you have gained fat and not muscle. I am 5'7" and 112 and even I have a belly pooch. But I promise if you start working out and giving your 100% you will get that healthy thin and tone look. Size 1 is nothing to be ashamed of! Just work out and adjust your vegan diet so that you are getting sufficient protein and calories for muscle build. Try not focus on your size and more on how you feel on the inside.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
Your dress size number is not important at all. Listen to Brytney. If you are active, energized and healthy, no one cares what "size" you wear. Most men would prefer a healthy, fit woman to one who's only claim is bring thin. To me, thin means lethargic, just like fat. And do yourself a big favour. Find locally raised, sustainably sourced meat products and eat them! Your body requires meat to be healthy, and his vegan fad is making a lot of people tired, unhealthy, and unfit. Anthropologically speaking, our bodies are built the way they are in order to obtain meat (search the term "persistence hunting" or read "born to run"). Though some people are very fit and very healthy vegans or vegetarians, they are usually people without day jobs who have the time and money to eat the massive volume and mixture of foods required to match the nutritional content of meat.
Either way, eat properly, exercise daily, and stop caring about what "size" you are, and I guarantee you'll feel the best you've ever felt. All the best.
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:41am
via Android

Ur pic looks jus fine

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:41am
via iOS
Thank you! Found this very helpful. 
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 3:12am
via Android

Anytime so how old are u

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51