I'm back and need to get motivated again!!

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 11:33am

Ok i have been ill for nearly 3 months and i'm pretty much recovered now thank god!!!

Basically i need things to get me motivated :) the suns certainly helping me and i'm being a geek on FB and liking loads of health and fitness pages to inspire me. What motivates you guys :) i need to get back into this big time!!!! Heeeeeeelp meeeeeeee :)

186535_1161990664_1846823850_n_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:09pm
via iOS
A lot of things motivate me! My competitive drive and I love the way my body feels whenever I'm eating healthy and exercising! I
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

Yeah i love how i feel afterwards too!!! Got myself some new music and im ready to go. I know i'm going to suffer the first few days lol

26 Apr
It is well worth it in the long run! I am a very motivated individual! I'm here to help! What are your goals?
26 Apr
Originally I wanted to lose weight but now I'm just aiming to tone up. I do need to start eating better though :)
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:24pm
via Android

Good to know you want to commit to this....so do i. Just hang on and make it work.

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:31pm
via Android

Yeah going to work really hard :) we can do it!!!

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:46pm
via iOS
The hotties, of course! :)
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:49pm
via Android

Lol how would hotties motivate me??

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:56pm
via iOS
Bests me, but does the trick for me!  Good to see you back :)
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 9:57pm
via iOS
Hey Tori, happy ur feeling better!! I suggest you start with something fun that you really enjoyed. Swimming, Zumba, weights whatever , just something that will ease you into working our again nothing too full on. Good luck !!
29 Apr
im with size 10 brid here!! must start with somthing u enjoy doing..
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 1:52pm
via Android

Hiya :) thanks heaps. Feeling loads better! Got ill 3 times lol one after the other. Not nice. So i am feeling pretty weak but want to get back into as hard as possible without damaging myself lol so the swimminh sounds good. Definitely going to go with that. Thanks :)

29 Apr
Great especially now the weathers warmed up a bit now. Fingers crossed it stays
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 6:42pm
via Android

I can't believe it! I'm ill again :( but i'm going to start doing some light exercises as i've had enough now lol. Thanks everyone for the advice :)

29 Apr
Seriously OMG that's awful. What about some yoga there's even a few you can do in bed. I hope u get better soon and get ur health back on track. All the best Tori
29 Apr
Hiya i know it'such a pain but i was thinking the same with the yoga. Need to start somewhere hey :) thanks heaps x
29 Apr
Yea and its not too strenuous. Seriously don't overdo it or you could end up slowing your recovery down. Is it a cold/flu bug u got? Hope u dnt mind me asking.
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 6:58pm
via Android

I feel u..im an on my feet kinda person..i 2 skate- dance-tai chi--..etc i had a rough year(psycologicaly &phsycaly) +a shoulder pain& a hamstring strain...i gained waight, lost strength..but never lost hope..why?? cuz i always belive im the odd case (or the 1%)
ppl feel hungry 4 food, i feel hungry to move & workout

i sometimes use movies as a motivation

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 7:06pm
via Android

Oh poor you that doesn't sound nice at all. I felt amazing 2 days ago and now feel rough. I need it to get warm. My poor body can't take this cold weather much longer. I hope you're better

29 Apr
thanks...refresh ur post 2 read mine again plz
29 Apr
& im better now. healthier, stronger & slimer ^_<
29 Apr
Oh yeah sorry. I only got half your messagr before. Well thats really good advice and i'm taking it all on board. Thank you and i'm glad to hear you're all better :-)
29 Apr
no worries!! hope u feel better find what ur looking 4 soo ;)
29 Apr
*soon

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51