4 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 7:09am
via Android

Recently had a miscarriage and as soon as im feeling back to normal i've got to get healthy. I partly think it's bc im out if shape and unhealthy is why i lost this pregnancy. Any advice or words of encouragement?

28 Apr
Oh... my dear. Nothing I can say will take away that pain. I will say that yoga might be a good place to start. Working out alone will create endorphins, so I really suggest it... my favorite thing to do when I'm depressed is to ride my bike. So... biking and yoga. That is, if you're feeling physical enough to ride. Either way, hope this helps and I hope your family will be there to support you. Blessings...
71 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 7:23am
via Android

I'm sorry to hear about that!
I would say try to eat as healthy as possible; unprocessed,  veggies and fruit, as well as lean meats and nuts. Try not to eat GMO (genetically modified) as they have been known to alter hormones in negative ways. Drink lots of water too.
We're here for you girl <3

27 Apr
Thank you I appreciate your response I need as much encouragement and advice as I can get to push start me
56 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 2:15pm
via iOS
Wow...just...wow... I hear about these all the time but just wow...I am very truly sorry about that and my heart and blessings go out to you! I would suggest starting slow then slowly climbing into more intense things...like Melissa said: avoid GMO! Always go for organic food! It should be on the labels of that specific vegetable, fruit, meat, etc. 

203 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
Don't blame yourself. There are many reason for complications. Best thing to do is pick yourself up and start with baby steps. I know many women who have bounced back after a trauma like this and are now raising beautiful families. Your day will come. Until then, use a workout to keep your mind off it. Be sure to bless yourself first so you can bless others better. ;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51