Lost motivation and feeling fat.

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 8:35am
via Android

I seem to have lost my mojo overnight...weighed myself this morning and have literally gained about 4lbs overnight so feeling really down now...

27 Apr
Sometimes it's your body telling you to rest u can have a bad day
27 Apr
Look up fitness pics,meditate on whay changes &goals u want to accomplish,pray about living in righteousness physically for the LORD(gluttony is one of the sins). Most of all do it bc u want a healthy heart,live longer &LOOK GOOD AT ANY AGE;)
27 Apr
2 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 9:33pm
via Android

Hey there.. losten closely, the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you are dead, until then you're just making excuses or lying to yourself. You are lying to yourself when you think you are not strong enought, you are lying to yourself when you think you can't handle the pain. Start with the idea that you are capable of changing the situation if you think you can, and you better start today so that you'll finish a day earlier, and don't ever care about those who tell you that you can't.
Good luck for your weightloss and believe in yourself because real champions are made with sweat, determination, dream, hardwork and faith.

21 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 10:02pm
via iOS
I can relate to how you're feeling. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to gain 4 lbs of fat overnight. Maybe try staying off the scale awhile and measure your weight loss by your clothes. I'm having a fat day today too. We all go through them. You can message me anytime.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51