2 posts | Original | Recent
34 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 3:33am
via Android

I started useing a whey protien powder that had creatine in it. I always drink it in the evening. I noticed that wen i got up to pee in the middle of the night anx early the next morning it would just last forever lol ! from wat iv read it sounds like it has alot to do with holding on to water in ur body but wats up with the 5 min pee?

71 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 3:45am
via Android

Your body is trying to flush itself with whatever water hasn't been forced into your muscles by the creatine. Water is good for detoxing, and when it has to hold all the water in your muscles, it holds all the toxins along with it. Creatine is good for short term use for some people, but in the long run has been known to cause kidney and liver problems because of the toxin thing, and it also dehydrates you because it keeps all the water in your muscles, not giving it to your organs. So basically, don't use a lot of creatine. Let me know if you need any more info!

28 Apr
That doesn't sound good. I thought it was kinda funny. I got a different kind that doesn't have it . I think I'll stick to that. Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51