On the verge..

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 10:57am
via Android

Of giving up!! Ugghhh! I've lost over 67lbs yet the definition just still isn't there. Summers almost here and that's a bummer.. Should I whine some more?! Lol.. How do you stay motivated when there's nobody around to kick you in the ass when u need it?

30 Apr
You have remember that the worst thing you can do is quit. You don't really need anyone around to kick you in the b*** kick yourself in the b***. You always get the most discouraged when you're about to break through.
20130904_141043_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 6:36pm
via Android

Oh, no I deff need that kick every now and then! I need someone to talk crap to me. I like the banter and jokes. Keeps me from stressing.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
I know the feeling. I try to remind myself why I'm losing weight, and the weight I never wan to be.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:40am
via Android

You may need to kick yourself to get going but you sure do have all of us as a support mechanism. You can do it! Don't give up on me now.... you've come so far.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 1, 2013 6:25am
via Android

Well im going to be a little mean here *if u dont mind* but ur stupid just because summer is here doesnt mean u should stop or whatever time limit u have. What i do is i look at the mirror and i say... fuck im fat. Need to workout some god dam more. Or more intense words... u get the point :)

Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 1, 2013 7:14am
via Android

67lbs!! You've already lost your butt lol do more of the ab toneing etc rather then weight loss you've already achieved so much you've lost half of me lol

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 1, 2013 7:15am
via Android

You are too far in to give up now! Keep fighting

Image_thumb
612 Posts
May 1, 2013 8:26am
via Android

Do insanity i guarantee that will get the definition you want.  Be warned is very tough. 

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 1, 2013 9:24am
via iOS
Don't give up!  You've already come this far. Try doing some higher intensity workouts.  Maybe bodyrock and the daily hiit ones. You CAN do this!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

Thank You John!! This is exactly what I needed..

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

No offense taken.. I tend to look in the mirror with a few more colourful phrases indeed! AND, I wore my bikini in public this weekend. I rocked it. Lol

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

Yes. Thank you! It's hard not to take yourself too seriously when making a change as significant as this..

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

Change up your routine. If you do a lot of cardio do more weightlifting for a few months (or vise-versa.) There are so many routines on here to keep it interesting.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 7:45pm
via iOS
That's an amazing weight loss! You've gotten this far. The power is in you. You can do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51