Accountability

3 posts | Original | Recent

20130904_141043_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

Hi everyone! I've been thin my whole life... until kids. And by thin, I do not mean in shape. Just thin. But now at 5'9" im 195lbs, unhealthy and unhappy.
We all take those pictures we think we look good in and toss the ones where we look fat or lots of other (mostly imagined) ugly things we say to ourselves. For the first time ever I took a picture without a shirt and in leggings!! And for the first time ever I'm not afraid of who sees it!
I often try my best to think I can do everything on my own... but I've been trying and I clearly cannot. So I'm going the distance... I'm putting myself out there. AND I'm asking for help...
Male or Female... I need an accountability partner(s). Someone who will honestly say... "doesn't look like you've been doing ish lately... are you slackin? How are you doing with that lumpy ass and first trimester belly?" Lol My feelings don't get hurt and I have a pretty decent sense of humor...
Who's willing to be real and help kick my butt into gear?

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

If it's honesty your after i will gladly keep an eye on you.  I hate whining and self pity.  I like to see effort and people who wanna help themselves.  You have proven so far that you don't whine.  That's a great start.  But only one workout so far?  Get your Ass in gear and start clocking them up!
Squats will  help those thighs and you can do them anywhere anytime.  Five minutes to do fifty. .    Can you do it?

30 Apr
Five minutes? Fifty? Holy hell... im out of shape! Will able I be able to walk tomorrow? I have 4 kids at home to chase...
30 Apr
Iv followed you. had this app for a while but I really should start using it. Im just under 11st and 5ft6 ish. And fed up of not having any clothes that fit nice. Xx
30 Apr
Lol, kick her Alan... As for Toni a little tip chase the kids and the whole family will get a good workout. You lose some pounds the kids will get some quality time with Mom and they'll be worn at the end of the day. Have fun and keep us posted on weight lose journey.
30 Apr
No excuses. Fifty is easy! If your not sore your not working hard enough!
30 Apr
Do what your able to. If you can do ten do ten. Then later do ten more. While running a bath do ten more. I used to do ten push ups every time i entered the kitchen lol. Ouch
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:27pm
via Android

Squats

Use this workout.  Just did 75 in two mins.  Post your results

30 Apr
I did it and I rocked!!! Thank you!
01 May
Keep it up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51