Need to loose belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 30, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

Anyone wanna motivate me?

30 Apr
I can try! Sometimes I work out to some "Rocky" soundtrack songs to give me the extra push. Music definitely helps. :)
30 Apr
Awh thank you so much . I need to get more active
30 Apr
You are welcome! Have you tried getting a group of friends to work out with? Or even just one person helps. Some can work out alone. I am able too but others need workout buddies to help. That is probably the best place to start! Makes your working out more fun!
30 Apr
I have a workout partner
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
Try some of the stretching / warmup exercises for about two weeks every week day, first thing in the morning after getting out of bed. Then move up to tummy focused workout exercises. If using an iPad or iPhone, use the "save for later" option to add it to your calendar with an alarm, so you don't forget. Remember it takes small steps and repetition for form a habit. At least 5 times to start a routine and at least 21 to form a habit. Do 5 - 10 minute casual exercises to start and work your way up from there. Go to the cooking section of the forums for tips on meals that can help you reach your goals as well. You've already taken the first step and started a few workouts, so stick with it, post up on your progress daily and jump into the community. You can do this!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:43am
via iOS
Stretch before and after workouts. Bench pressing and lifting weights have helped me along the way. I started with 3 sets of 15 crunches when I had all my belly fat (127 lbs) Im currently working 5 sets of 30 everyday. (102 lbs 4'11) been doing this routine for about a month now. (Including daily excersizes and weightlifting) Start out small and do Ab workouts daily.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 2, 2013 5:30am
via iOS
Check out tiger work out in my profile

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51