Motivation needed

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 30, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

Hi im looking for someone to incourage me on this weight loss journey. I am just under 11st currently and 5ft6. I would like to get back down to 9st. Please follow and I will do the same for you. Xxx

25 Jun
Hey Gemma!! How's it going? I just got back in im on day 4. I do a stretch, tabtha timer where I do sit ups, Alan's squats and then a Harvard cool down he recommended. I've been trying, but clearly not my best... until now. Sometimes I have to do the routine late at night and force myself to stay awake for it. Its been really tough! Im not seeing any progress yet but I havent properly adjusted my eating habits either. I'm here for ya!!
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 8:02pm
via iOS
Hi Gemma,

Just posted this in another thread but the advise is sound in your case as well. Try some of the stretching / warmup exercises for about two weeks every week day, first thing in the morning after getting out of bed. Then move up to tummy focused workout exercises. If using an iPad or iPhone, use the "save for later" option to add it to your calendar with an alarm, so you don't forget. Remember it takes small steps and repetition for form a habit. At least 5 times to start a routine and at least 21 to form a habit. Do 5 - 10 minute casual exercises to start and work your way up from there. Go to the cooking section of the forums for tips on meals that can help you reach your goals as well. You've already taken the first step and started a few workouts, so stick with it, post up on your progress daily and jump into the community. You can do this!
30 Apr
I've just joined to, I want to tone up go to polnastic once a week bit with having kids can't go to gym and work in day so this is fab when their in bed just need motivation to do it lol how did you post your picture I'm just on the free android app version
30 Apr
Thank you jeremy im going to try my best to stick to this and get this in to my morning routine, and also try and fit in an evening session in there too so stephanie im in on that with you too. I have a 3yr old but I currently dont work so I have pleanty of time really just the lack of support. Lets do this. :) xx
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 30, 2013 8:10pm
via iOS
It feels so good to work out!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51