help lossing bad habbits

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 1, 2013 1:29pm
via Android

Heyy guyz please help me quitting on my bad eating habbits. I eat all day. I want to regularize my food intake. Suggest me home made solutions where I can eat but healthy and less in fat, carbohydrates, and calories

Image_thumb
105 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:07pm
via iOS
We can't come to your house to feed you, bro. Maybe figure out an eating schedule by using these tips:
•find your healthy daily calorie intake (MyFitnessPal works great, another is LiveStrong.com). 
•eat a nice breakfast. Nothing too light, because this sets your metabolism for the day. 
•don't eat before bed. Plan to cut off eating two-three hours before bed. If you get extreme stomach pains from hunger (I get those working the night shift), eat something light like crackers and drink water.
•depending on your schedule (school or work, I don't know your schedule), plan to eat one-two other meals in between breakfast and dinner. Maybe lunch and a snack. 
•pay attention to the nutrition facts on the side of food. If it has too much crap, don't eat it. Usually fruit and vegetables are the best on calories and the healthiest. There are lots of choices out there, just start paying attention. 
•just remember to drink lots of water. It's easy to confuse the start of dehydration for hunger. 
•it's okay to cheat. If you want a cookie, eat the cookie. (Don't eat the whole box, though.) Train yourself to workout a little extra if you do cheat. 
•DO NOT EAT UNTIL YOU ARE FULL. Technically, that "full" feeling is the first feeling when over eating. Try to eat a meal until you are not hungry. There is a difference, you'll feel it more as you regulate your eating habits. 
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:15pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
58 Posts
May 1, 2013 6:07pm
via iOS
Drinking coffee or tea inbetween meals suppresses appetite. Usually when you think ur hungry, your actually just thirsty.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51