Tone my belly N lose its fat! help me?!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 1, 2013 9:45pm
via Android

Who wants to help keep me motivated?! I really need some help :) please join me!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:49am
via iOS
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 7, 2013 2:16pm
via Android

Keeping it moving with daily squats and pilates:-)

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
May 7, 2013 8:05pm

Try to make out things which motivates you for eg: listening to music, wearing your favourite dress, I think its all in us to make even simple thinks sometimes really helps.

07 May
Definitely :-) I have been watching psych while working out.. So far it's working for me.. My problem is trying to stick to stuff but I been going strong for a week... Which is better than normal, I normally would quit after 2 days..
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 7, 2013 10:14pm
via Android

My philosophy for the day is what doesn't kill me will make me stronger

May 8, 2013 1:37am
via Android

it worku 

09 May
Trying too, but taking it slow. I had to start physical therapy for sciatica. OMG, this is one painful ailment.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 8, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

For my ladies I do the pilates daily and the Kim Kardashian Booty work out,  and those of you with pro squats:-)

Image_thumb
25 Posts
May 8, 2013 11:35pm

I follow you now ... and did two workouts via this app, both which incorporated several ab workouts in them (which I wasn't really expecting). I had the Abs Attack on my docket but I'm saving that for another day, my abs got a workout today anyway.

10 May
Nice, I really like the pilates one on here really works the abs and butt. I'll post the link later on today. Keep up the good work :-) nice to have some one else doing the same target areas

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51